Low moisture marketing

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So do any of you have a separate brochure for low moisture services? I have a Cimex and vairo that needs to get more work after I just got my 2018 health care rates. Don't really want to drag more hose to make the extra money. Thinking about having something made to market this service. So far I have been using my low moisture toys to make life easier on my commercial accounts.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Mine went up 21% this year. This is the biggest increase I have had in 8 years. Time to raise prices. Our new gas tax starts tomorrow too. 12cent a gallon for gas and 20 cents a gallon for diesel.
Low moisture is the about the easiest work you can get it. It's also easy to train people to do

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Using the term SUB ATOMIC particles is the new word replacing encapsulation I hear.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I had several different brochures and presentation paperwork. Tried route selling it for just shy of 18 months. From my short experience I never got a "unique" selling point response from one commercial prospect. It was narrowed down to price and after hours availability, price being the biggest objection or barrier or how ever you want to label it. If brochures (bling) can lead you to a sales meeting I'd be shocked.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's not worth pushing one system. Sell cleaning. If you feel you would much rather encap, then sell encap at a more competitive rate.

Offer both but compete with yourself. If they question encap, do a test cleaning for them. The results sell themself.

Reactions: Shorty

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It's not worth pushing one system. Sell cleaning. If you feel you would much rather encap, then sell encap at a more competitive rate.

Offer both but compete with yourself. If they question encap, do a test cleaning for them. The results sell themself.
I have one price for cleaning. I am the cleaner, I choose the right method.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

My buffer hasn't got used since I bought the WM.

I bought a case of releasit for the 15 in crb but haven't used it yet lol.

Oh yeah one job in the highrise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom