Mac computers and Service Monster

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Is anyone using service monster with a mac or iphone and are they compatible. Also is anyone mainly using service with thier phone and how is that working out. What type of phone are you using?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't think it works for Mac...I know it doesn't work on my phone...not the full version anyway.

But I'm pretty sure there are ways you CAN use it...Joe will answer this I'm sure.

Brian

EDIT: I emailed Joe about it.

Jason here from ServiceMonster, I figured I'd follow up because Joe is currently focused on ServiceMonster 5.0 which will be cross compatible with the Mac. 5.0 will be the next generation of ServiceMonster rebuilt from the ground up. I've got to tell you that what I have seen in the prototypes is amazing and I am very excited to have all of you see it in early 2012.

Currently we do not support Mac, we do have a mobile solution which is for checking your schedule on the go doing some basic work with your accounts. Currently we have customers using Blackberry, iPhone, and Droid. Also note that Windows Phone 7 is also compatible and can run most of the full version of ServiceMonster.

I'm sure Joe will pop in and fill in some gaps and let you know more about the Windows Phone 7 situation.

Here's the short version:
-Mac, not compatible with 4.7. Version 5.0 in early 2012 will be cross-platform.
-Mobile Version - Blackberry, iPhone, Droid, Windows Phone 7

Cheers!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
It will only work on the mac if you have IE installed or run it under windows than open IE from there. I run it on my iPad using logmein, but not all the time as logmein is too slow for my taste, but if I have to log in than I have it right there, that also works with the iphone as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom