Making Customers Inactive.....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
what a trend here in a large metro area. Reaching out to 4+ year old customers and getting just about a 5% "moved" "unable to forward" "refused" returns. Nice thing is I'm scrubbing the sh.. out of my Quickbooks customer list.

Reactions: EDS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That's not to bad. Our 12 month mailings get a lot of returns. People always moving from rentals and in and out of state. Just gotta keep updating the database and removing addresses when you get those back. I've got a stack sitting in the garage waiting to be taken out.

EDS

Name
Ed
Wonder how many people give up email addresses compared to real addresses. Once you have their email don't you have them forever? I know the two are not mutually exclusive but do you see a higher engagement
rate from one over the other?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Wonder how many people give up email addresses compared to real addresses. Once you have their email don't you have them forever? I know the two are not mutually exclusive but do you see a higher engagement
rate from one over the other?
Just like snail mail often never makes inside the house, email can be blocked from the sender as well. The key for BOTH is to have them want to receive it from you for them to take action on either - The Main difference "to this humble reporter" is email can bit a SH&* load cheaper, and if done properly easier for them to take immediate action.

Reactions: EDS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom