Making your Zipper SS Super Spinner into a Hyper Spinner in 10 minutes or less

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
OK... Here you go Zipper SS Super Spinner owners. How to easily and quickly make your Zipper SS Super Spinner into a Hyper Spinner! Follow along and pull out the 2 O Rings from the top... And BOOM! Hyper Spinners are born!

Erik Hiltz is also working on an exchange program for your rotars to change the angle to improve them one degree better.

These things Rock!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Holy crap. Thanks Mark, now I have a project for tomorrow.

Your video needs more happy cute cats.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I was able to watch 13 minutes of the video before my VPN seemed to have gotten shut down. :oldrolleyes:
what is the benefit of changing to hyper spinners?
less water? less pressure? or opposite?

:headscratch: hope the penalty for using a VPN here in china isn't sever!? heard they imprisoned a person for selling such service :eekk: :dejection:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was able to watch 13 minutes of the video before my VPN seemed to have gotten shut down. :oldrolleyes:
what is the benefit of changing to hyper spinners?
less water? less pressure? or opposite?

:headscratch: hope the penalty for using a VPN here in china isn't sever!? heard they imprisoned a person for selling such service :eekk: :dejection:

The O Ring was causing some obstruction and also possible binding They were not in the original units but for some reason got added

They spin way more freely without the O Ring
Erik is also going to be doing an exchange of the Spinner arms to change the angle slightly.
That will make them even better and spin easier with less pressure

Reactions: Papa John

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what a well made piece of equipment you've created Erik .
very few tools are made as well ..fo-reel
In this day 'n age of $500 plastic upl tools and $1800 scrub wands, it's refreshing to see such build quality at your price point

Saiger, is that your shop?
what's up with the jars of Flex?
(nothing wrong with that, as Flex is a great pre-spray )...butt.....

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh crap! How do I put it back together? I think I cross threaded my top insert and stripped out my spinner.

J/K :)

Ok then. I won't touch it. I 've got another damn Harwil float to fix anyway. Worst floats in the world!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
what a well made piece of equipment you've created Erik .
very few tools are made as well ..fo-reel
In this day 'n age of $500 plastic upl tools and $1800 scrub wands, it's refreshing to see such build quality at your price point

Saiger, is that your shop?
what's up with the jars of Flex?
(nothing wrong with that, as Flex is a great pre-spray )...butt.....

..L.T.A.

My messy shop....real messy....

And yes...Flex and other products...

Only way I know how our products are doing is to have other products to test with too....

These are just my tests to compare how much a rinse had in cleanability alone...so not every rinse was created with that in mind really....

We have just been working on a new Rinse and these pics were taken really more for my information...and I also shot videos using each product...again just for my information to refer to.

I was doing 2 clean passes and one dry pass just to see....again, just to help me....

So yep...I have bought a lot of chems….this batch was $500 to purchase and compare....

2018-06-24 15.24.24.jpg
2018-05-26 14.51.32.jpg
2018-05-26 16.23.24.jpg
2018-05-26 16.33.32.jpg
2018-05-26 16.33.39.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What's your best alkaline rinse so far? Have you tested Procyon plus powder? Any opinions?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What's your best alkaline rinse so far? Have you tested Procyon plus powder? Any opinions?

Best out of the 3 alkaline rinses were Harvard Heavy Duty....but again....I am a Harvard guy...so....I would ask others to test on their own....

My new rinse I want to take the place of having to use an alkaline rinse anymore...

I have not tested a Procyon Powdered product in these tests...and again, I know things are differently designed with companies than what we might be trying to do here....

SO....back to the Zipper SS Super Spinner :)

Hope everyone with a Super Spinner has some success with this change :)

Reactions: Cleanworks

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Every thing would be different if i wern't able to block Eriks exit from that moving cab.....

I saw one of Erik's first prototype Zippers years ago when he came down to buy a burner I was selling
The machining and build quality was exceptional ...and said so back then.
I'm sure a gearhED like you that knows and appreciates great build quality in all things mechanical, saw that in Big E's Zipper when you checked one out in real life

Just really refreshing to see that in an industry full of over priced and/or rickety chit

..L.T.A.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart

:headscratch: I think the info I was given about VPN use China isn't fully correct.
I'm getting banner ads about China's best selling VPN service now. :oldrolleyes:

Sorry guys, I think I'll still be here on MB. :lol:

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I 've got another damn Harwil float to fix anyway. Worst floats in the world!

:headscratch: I haven't had unreasonable issues with them-- seem to last a decent amount of time.
Maybe the issue is too much heat in your van-- understandable considering where you live.
Is the float and its sensors and connections near a high heat source? maybe consider adding an additional 12 volt fan to cool the area down?
or maybe the wires are getting pulled on causing a disconnection?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom