Marijuana Odor Removal

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ok so a few are. Are you saying those products are "A small number"?

View attachment 70550
My wife works for Vancouver Coastal Health in a large health unit with an HVAC system. Periodically, they blow a product through the ducting and many employees complain of discomfort and illness for days afterward. No idea what they use, my wife tried to find out but their product is in unlabeled containers. Sounds like they're are hiding something to me. I am aware of Microban being used in ducting but I don't know of any other epa certified product. You would think that there would be a movement to install Hydroxyl generators in buildings HVAC systems to purify air.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think Marty hung around the women too much down at mikeys fest. Too much giggling , talking about women's shoes and wearing deodorant to cover up that monthly stank.

These events should be all about MEN hanging around and talking smack..............leave the wives at home.
I don't see Marty bringing his wife to one of these events...............even Chavez leaves his at home.

Reactions: Mikey P

John Otero

Name
Johnny O
Desk Jockey I am concerned as well spraying any chemical in ducts that is why you only want to use EPA registered products in ducts. That is why I recommend Microban DSP Fragrance Free, this products in EPA registered for ducts. Regarding cleaning coils I forgot to mention depending on each state only certified HVAC technicians should be cleaning the coils. At least that is the law in AZ.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So it is EPA approved to spray into the system? Wow I didn't know that.

The other issue I have with spraying products into the system is I always question efficacy. Especially when most products need 7-10 minutes to get a good kill. Easy on floors but pretty much impossible for an HVAC system.

Even under neg air its difficult to say a ulv fooger can spray the mist and it will coat the system, while staying wet long enough to be effective.

The harder you try to coat it the more risk you take on since ducts leak and the sprayed products run off.

We rarely if ever do and only with a release of liability.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
only certified HVAC technicians should be cleaning the coils. At least that is the law in AZ.
John, I was not aware of that. I know that HVAC businesses are required to be licensed as contractors in Arizona through the Registrar of contractors, but are individual techs required by law to be certified? Who is the acceptable certifying body?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom