Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We show them regular price, but start with a least a 20% off the top of the invoice....

The money never exchanges hands for the discount...and sometimes I can do better on the discount...and still make some money too because of the Zipper wands :)

This past Christmas eve...our little cow incident....we donated that entire service call....was just too funny of a moment first of all and you just can't get better exposure for your work with everyone watching as well!

We ended up doing most of the Church on January 2nd....with a 20% discount applied to that cleaning....we still did very well....

Bless the animals :)

2016-12-24 16.15.22.jpg
2016-12-24 16.33.01.jpg
2016-12-24 16.11.47.jpg
2016-12-24 16.40.41.jpg
2016-12-24 16.12.08.jpg
2016-12-27 14.27.45.png

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Very cool. I've been playing keyboards on a praise team since 2001. I also have attended quite a few Celebrate Recovery meetings myself. Thought about playing keys in them, but really can't take on any additional time commitments right now.

Very cool that you do that. :)
Awesome Chris.

I also lead Worship on the holidays that our Fine Arts Worship Team is off, as we are ON every Monday evening regardless of what holiday it is. Our church is about 7000 members.

I also run sound/lights/videos/confidence monitor, Emcee, and whatever they need help with, including the kitchen at times, as we have a supper every week.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Here's a little marketing tip for those of you who are interested:

Churches are a great source of business. They typically have high volumes of traffic and a limited budget for maintaining their carpets (since they depend on charitable contributions to survive).

Remember that many churches are flush with money this time of year as people tend to be more generous during holidays such as Christmas, New Years, and Easter.

You can approach a church and determine how much you want to complete the job. Say the price that you want to charge is $700 to clean the sanctuary and hallways. You can quote them $1,200.00 to do the entire job and tell them that you would like to give a $500 donation back to the church toward whatever ministry they would like to apply it to. That way you're getting the price that you want for the job, the church is getting their carpet cleaned for a fair price AND getting a contribution back toward their ministries, and you're getting a tax write-off. And it's totally legit.

We've used this strategy many times, though we do it [of course] with dyeing and color restoration services, not cleaning services.

View attachment 68729
That's an outright scam.

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
Awesome Chris.

I also lead Worship on the holidays that our Fine Arts Worship Team is off, as we are ON every Monday evening regardless of what holiday it is. Our church is about 7000 members.

I also run sound/lights/videos/confidence monitor, Emcee, and whatever they need help with, including the kitchen at times, as we have a supper every week.
Too cool! :icon_cool:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Took Chris's advice. Just finished cleaning this church today. Told them it would be 10k but discounted $9,800 and only charged them $200 for their 1,200sq ft. Worked like a charm.

:clap:

Sorry I couldn't hold back posting this. It made me think of this thread today while cleaning this church.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Took Chris's advice. Just finished cleaning this church today. Told them it would be 10k but discounted $9,800 and only charged them $200 for their 1,200sq ft. Worked like a charm.
Don't forget to take your $9,800 dollar tax deduction! Chris says it should be fine... win, win.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Totally agree. I'm willing to donate my time to my church to help with landscaping, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, etc. But when it comes to anything to do with carpeting, they need to pay as that's my livelihood. I'm happy to give them a reduced rate, however.

So, your church should get a landscaper, carpenter, plumber, or electrician to clean the carpet for free because carpet cleaning is not their livelihood.

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
you want a tip?
here
work yor ass off on the truck and get face time with your custys four or fi years.........
LEARN THEIR PETS NAMES......
after that you jus answer the phone.......
I agree. I don't work on my trucks anymore. I generally work one day a week, and that's only to go out and do commercial consultations and estimates. That's why I have time to post here and respond to people's comments! :icon_cool:

I got off of the truck about three years ago. Took me 14 years to do so! Wish I had done it sooner.

But now I can focus on growing the business and working on it rather than in it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"But now I can focus on growing the business and working onit rather than in it."

I thought you admitted you weren't capable of growing it. You stated you make more the smaller you are. ???

Your management skills were such that your point of diminishing returns is at three trucks.

Now you're growing it again?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So how many dye colors do you produce is there mixing of your product to get a desired color like blue and yellow make green?

To you supply charts for mixing is there the added touch of grey still?

It looks like in your video you just spray once and walk away?

Do you need a good deep
Cleaning before you can apply your product? And lastly do you need to use dye setting agent after your finished?

When cleaning these dyed carpets how
much excess dyes will one see in the dirty water?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
"But now I can focus on growing the business and working onit rather than in it."

I thought you admitted you weren't capable of growing it. You stated you make more the smaller you are. ???

Your management skills were such that your point of diminishing returns is at three trucks.

Pretty sure he means growing dye sales and training

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So how many dye colors do you produce is there mixing of your product to get a desired color like blue and yellow make green?

To you supply charts for mixing is there the added touch of grey still?

It looks like in your video you just spray once and walk away?

Do you need a good deep
Cleaning before you can apply your product? And lastly do you need to use dye setting agent after your finished?

When cleaning these dyed carpets how
much excess dyes will one see in the dirty water?
Pretty soon, instead of paying $2000 for the course, you can just review Mikeys Board and get all the info for free.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
"But now I can focus on growing the business and working on it rather than in it."

What the story is depends on the date, time of day, mood, how tight the shoes are, how tight the ponytail is, position of Jupiter to the moon, and many other variables.

Is this REALLY Jerry Roper?

http://www.bleachstain.com/

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What the story is depends on the date, time of day, mood, how tight the shoes are, how tight the ponytail is, position of Jupiter to the moon, and many other variables.

Is this REALLY Jerry Roper?

http://www.bleachstain.com/

One of my customers bought some dye pens and I can't tell the difference.

Very small
Spots but it came out great.

Not sure if they send a bleach neutralizer or not. But I've cleaned over the area several times and there's been no reacuurance or bleaching.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom