Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
"But now I can focus on growing the business and working onit rather than in it."

I thought you admitted you weren't capable of growing it. You stated you make more the smaller you are. ???

Your management skills were such that your point of diminishing returns is at three trucks.

Now you're growing it again?
I'm still growing the business. Just not looking to add any more vans. We are continually lining up new contracts and clients. I'm growing our income and our customer database, not our physical size.

I will be selling the business at some point in the near future. I already have a buyer. I will continue, however, to teach classes around the country and around the world. Traveling is one of my passions, as is teaching. It's very rewarding for me and I love seeing other people's success.

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
What the story is depends on the date, time of day, mood, how tight the shoes are, how tight the ponytail is, position of Jupiter to the moon, and many other variables.

Is this REALLY Jerry Roper?

http://www.bleachstain.com/
It's not Jerry Roper… It's MR. ROPER to you, pal! :rockon:

IMG_7584.PNG

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm still growing the business. Just not looking to add any more vans. We are continually lining up new contracts and clients. I'm growing our income and our customer database, not our physical size.

I will be selling the business at some point in the near future. I already have a buyer. I will continue, however, to teach classes around the country and around the world. Traveling is one of my passions, as is teaching. It's very rewarding for me and I love seeing other people's success.
Smart man. You have a passion for teaching, someone with that same passion towards your service business has the potential to grow it ten fold in that market.

You have the opportunity to do what drives you. You'd be fool not to.

Reactions: Chris Howell

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
One of my customers bought some dye pens and I can't tell the difference.

Very small
Spots but it came out great.

Not sure if they send a bleach neutralizer or not. But I've cleaned over the area several times and there's been no reacuurance or bleaching.
Dye pens aren't a bad option if you're working in apartments that have small bleach spots. Most apartment complexes only care about one thing… that the carpet looks good enough that they can move in the next tenant. The pens will work just fine for that. You would never, however, be able to use them on larger spots or in high-end residential or commercial properties. You would also not be able to use them to repair bleached areas on multicolored patterned carpets such as what you'll see in hotels.

IMG_7233.PNG

IMG_8988.PNG

IMG_9182.PNG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_7585.JPG

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
Smart man. You have a passion for teaching, someone with that same passion towards your service business has the potential to grow it ten fold in that market.

You have the opportunity to do what drives you. You'd be fool not to.
Yup. I have a passion for teaching indeed. Taught for four years in the Marshall Islands (located halfway between Hawaii and Australia) and also for four years in Ethiopia, Africa where I taught auto mechanics. Been teaching carpet & rug dyeing classes since 2002 and also teach judo every Tuesday night. Love it!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Willy P :arrrr:

Please don't swear & mention :evil: J.R.'s name again.

Payson, UT, is just down the road from Orem, UT.

Anymore USEFUL tips?? :hopeless:

:( :yoda:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Just that I saw some similarities Shortwun. Maybe Steve Mathie will pop in for a visit........:eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom