Masterblends LIQUID Redline

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I won soap free and redline in an online auction and didn't finish what I paid for

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Jimmy, Masterblend had to pull most of their last batch because of a goof at the factory. Somebody mislabled a barrel and instead of having antifoaming properites, you had a product that you needed a couple of containers of anti foam just t to make it through the house. So my guess is it has not been fairly tested with real cleaners yet.

-JB-

Name
JB
I won soap free and redline in an online auction and didn't finish what I paid for

so what didn't you like about it?

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
sweendogg said:
Masterblend had to pull most of their last batch because of a goof at the factory
was it just the Redline at issue or Soap Free and/or other chems too? I see the "special" they've been running for a while.. has anyone else experienced these problems? Have they had a recall because of this issue?

Thanks,
Bill

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
When I talked to Aaron G. (Masterblend's Co-President), he said it was just on that one product. If you had a one of the new liquid redlines and was having an issue, simply call the company they will either reimburse you or get you a better gallon.. whichever you preferred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom