PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
IMG_2871.JPG
IMG_2873.JPG
IMG_2874.JPG
IMG_2871.JPG
hosting a little gathering of local cleaners at our place today.

No "education". Just a ton of BSing, posturing, food And drink!

Roger Lloyd
Kent whipplle
Matt Jarvis
Chris smalley
Jason G (long German name)
Mark Johnson
And us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There are government experiments that have been going on for the last 100 years on human infants. These experiments have to do with the injection of bovine DNA. And we can see the results of that today by humans that are more herd like. Gathering in fields together, chewing their cud and into a mass unification of a one thought process.
Events like Mikeysfest and now Megfest only prove my theory. Men and women becoming ONE with no real identity as to what sex they are. Sharing a common thought, and running with the herd if they are scared. My opinion is that we must separate the sexes and make the men be men and the women do what they are supposed to do. And that is to gather fruits and nuts and sometimes stick their noses into the dirt to sniff out mushrooms to eat. Men are supposed to gather around other men and share their viewpoints on the world.

I formed this theory after extensive collaboration with my friends Stephen Hawkings, Gary Busey, Madea and Shawn Forsythe. Honorable mentions to Will Ferrell and Taylor Sands.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
There are government experiments that have been going on for the last 100 years on human infants. These experiments have to do with the injection of bovine DNA. And we can see the results of that today by humans that are more herd like. Gathering in fields together, chewing their cud and into a mass unification of a one thought process.
Events like Mikeysfest and now Megfest only prove my theory. Men and women becoming ONE with no real identity as to what sex they are. Sharing a common thought, and running with the herd if they are scared. My opinion is that we must separate the sexes and make the men be men and the women do what they are supposed to do. And that is to gather fruits and nuts and sometimes stick their noses into the dirt to sniff out mushrooms to eat. Men are supposed to gather around other men and share their viewpoints on the world.

I formed this theory after extensive collaboration with my friends Stephen Hawkings, Gary Busey, Madea and Shawn Forsythe. Honorable mentions to Will Ferrell and Taylor Sands.

I did gather up a bunch of fruits and nuts.....and invited them to my house. Cause we all have to be a bit fruity and a lot nutty to be in this business.

And then I cooked for them all. Ribs, chicken, burgers, dogs. Homemade slaw! It was very tasty.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
And someone told me it was the best slaw they've ever had!!!

He had stopped eating slaw...but tried this and had multiple helpings. And I sent him home with a big batch and the promise to make it for him any time he has a party.

And Roger did a video on his page and raved about my cooking. You should come up and let me cook for you sometime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom