Memorial Day weekend plans?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya..i was 'spose to be a playboy raceboat driver but after my mom died my dad took up wit the 30 year old ex las Vegas show girl turned organ player at the church next door.....she took him for close to $500,000.00 by the time the FBI contacted me....
He died broke and drinking soup outta the soup cans....

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I worked a little Saturday. Took Sunday and today off. Smoked a small brisket today for the kids.
82DD6270-6034-4DB0-AC54-A29FD4CDCAE7.jpeg

Now I’m sitting here admiring my new knife the fine folks at Chris Reeve made for me.
B7E8373D-80B0-4F9F-89D0-C18E73134FDC.jpeg

47245424-318D-4447-B1E1-B73FD3C01D16.jpeg

And I’m extremely grateful to the people that gave their lives for our freedom.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Spent most of the holiday weekend unpacking and settling into my new place. We did get to hang with some friends and swim and some bbq

Kids love the new place. After being on 3 acres with virtually no neighbors they made quick friends with the kids on either side of us. Already in and out of the houses with out knocking. Neighbors are very friendly and welcoming. And one of my oldest girlfriends is 3 doors down. It already feels like home.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Spent the day cutting fallen trees in the back yard. Herself says I was moody. I wasn’t.

91 degrees here today
If I was cutting wood instead of grilling, eating and devastating kids with water cannons, I'd be more than "moody"

I'd be one cantankerous crabby sumbeeoch .....

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not a holiday here, watching the Washington/Vegas game. Last eight minutes of the 3rd period and Vegas is up by a goal. Good game so far, going to be a very entertaining series.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
91 degrees here today
If I was cutting wood instead of grilling, eating and devastating kids with water cannons, I'd be more than "moody"

I'd be one cantankerous crabby sumbeeoch .....

..L.T.A.

“Moody” includes all that and more.
But the best price I got was $2500 to cut those trees up and insurance doesn’t help. Plus I have already taken four excellent walking sticks and about two cords of wood. Mostly giving it away. Maybe I’ll have the stumps ground next.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom