MFSTP Videos - Collection from You Tube and Facebook

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Really enjoyed watching the vids. It strikes me that the Bonzer might benefit from a wider, flattened inner lip to prevent it from digging into the carpet nap.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I didn't actually watch the vids so the title might be incorrect

Truckmount Row (thanks @Bill P )

Dev hard surface wand test (thanks @MR CLEAN )

Zipper vs Bonzer (thanks @PrimaDonna )

When I said videos, I really didn't mean of Mikey playing with his wand in the bath room. Comparing the Zipper to the bonzer, Mark is actually trying to clean the carpet and really going over it in both directions, where as the bonzer guys are aware that it is a test.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
when you listen to the exhaust note of the Cleanco and compare it to Marks Butler, to me, it sounds like the Butler is revving faster. Does anyone know the relative rpm of each unit?

Bob Hauser

Bonza look to me like a lot of effort to operate. My 110 lb.15 year old son with 5 minutes of instruction on how to use the zipper was off and running.
thank you for the vids.

Reactions: Erik

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Mark and I had a conversation right next to the loudest area of the Butler...I have never owned a machine where that was possible. That was with the doors open!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I don't know but would guess it has to do with the build on the silencer. Marks Butler has the bigger blower and he always runs it on high unless it upholstery and then it's idle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom