Mikefest group dinner..

Dinner @ MF

• Keep it under $15 and we'll hope for the best.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20 to $30 is fine if the food is excellent.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
I need reserve a place this week.

Are you willing to pay $20 to $30 a meal for a quality place with great food or do you want to go dirt cheap and pick arm pit hair out of your salad?

DevilDog

LOL. These big roller carpet cleaners should be able to spend far more than $25 to $30 a meal.

Are you serious?

DevilDog

P.S.-My appetizers cost more than that!

DevilDog

I take it you are wrong...Big Head is accusing me of bs'ing about sending him the dough. Something I do not appreciate much.

He'll get his money....but sorta turned me off to meeting his ass.

DevilDog

DevilDog

I have no idea why Pay Pal is causing me these problems. Do you really think I am worried about $25. My God.

I apologized for it not getting to you. I have no idea why TWO seperate checks did not reach you.

But that is the truth. So believe what you want to.

You will get the money.

DevilDog

P.S.-When I try to use Pay Pal it will NOT let me sign in. It will not take a new password....NOTHING!! I have a friend in my area that is having the same problem.

G

I too had a problem with my paypal account when I was trying to send my SM money. But once I got through to a LIVE person and told them who I am, then they got things rolling.

John Watson

Food was good last year, just stuffed like a sardine in a can with a bunch of sweaty carpet cleaners is not all that hot.

Helen and I lucked out, on the one side was Curt and Dirk and a Becker. They were trying real hard to straighten out their act for they was going home the next day. They provided great entertainment and can keep any party going.

Becker

Name
Becker
John, Are you talking about these guys?

As you can see Curt is having his normal Apple Juice, Such a health nut, I'd wish he would loosen up and have a drink with me and Dirk.

MFdinner.jpg

I give Curt Credit, he unlike the rest of us besides Dirk had the balls to surf that weekend.

Waldo was temped.

CurtDirk.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Man that Becker IS on e goofy lookin' dude...! He looks like he should be playin drums for Motley Crew!

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I didn't recognize myself without the pink shirt.

I still can't figure out why Curt had to have everyone shuffle seating when there were already open seats.

G

The seat shuffle and re-org of the seating assignments will go down in history as one of the best all time MF moves ever!!!

As for surfing the water really wasn't that cold once we got used to it. Once the beans and franks got wet the rest was a slam dunk!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The meal will be a business expense. I want to eat good when someone else is paying. I'll order enough to have some left overs for Jenny.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom