Notice Mikey's Fest@Nashville-July 21-23-2016 INFORMATION

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No sitting on your nuts again?!? :lol:

Aww man, I think I may go now that "Dink" is going too.... @Desk Jockey is good fun to hang with.... It's like me, but 25 years older....:yawn:

I'll check to see if I can make it...;) But that's a long ass plane ride, that's for sure....
Same maturity level though. I may drive, it's a long ride but I can boom through my ipod. :cool:

Reactions: Nate The Great

Jim Bardwell

Name
Jim Bardwell
Super excited too have you guys coming down to Nashville this summer! Just in case some of you have never visited before I just wanted to let you know there is a lot more to America's Music City than....Music. We have some of the best food, site seeing and cultural points of interest you could ever hope to find in a smaller city. Just Google " Fun things to do in Nashville" and you might be surprised.

But if some of you do want to do some "Honky-Tonkin"....well that can be arranged as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I love Nashville. Been 3 times now? But Nashville I July sounds like HELL to me. If it was 90 degrees and 30% humidity maybe but 90/90 is my definition of hell. I am seriously trying to talk Lora into going in my place. She would LOVE those conditions and she has always wanted to visit Nashville. I told her you guys would take care of her.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Nashville huh.....

Might come and show some support for the Home State.

Bawb.... Bawb...... Calling Bawb : )

Name
Nate W.
If my mouth is moving....I'm generally lying. :biggrin:

Fly in to KC and I'll pick you up and we can drive 10-hours to Nashville. We can talk about girls, water damage, girls, area rugs, girls. Who is kidding who, its only 10-hours, girls. :biggrin:

In your FJ? I just might... The flights look about the same travel times and it'd be more fun than sitting on a plane by someone I don't like.... Unless it's a pretty girl, Aright Aright an ugly girl will do.........But with my luck I always get seated by the old dude who didn't shower for a few days and doesn't believe in deodorant.....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
image.jpeg
I'm banned from Nashville.........
we drove the Cadillac thru the lobby........

Bullshit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Nate W.
No, seriously I may drive down. I'd pick you up if you wanted but you'll trade 1.5 flight time for 8 hours drive time.

It doesn't matter to me... My butt tends to fall asleep and snore sometimes....:lol:

I'll check the dates and see if I can enter it into my schedule.... :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom