Mikey's Fest Scottsdale Oct 26-28 2017 Updates

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Do we get the primo rate even if we come in early? I plan to be there Monday evening.

Who plays on Monday Night Football? Where are the best sports bars? Any live bands in Old Town? Is there MB Racing at night? :shifty:
If we rent bikes by the week can we bring them back to the hotel? Can we bring them to the pool area? Hey, I'm asking now so I don't get in trouble later.

:biggrin:

just stick wit me......it'll be alright.............

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The running into and over people would suck. Just as bad as car racing when the other damages your car and knocks you out.

I was watching Indy cars in Texas yesterday and open wheels in close proximity seemed a lot worse than stock cars.

Penske has a Racing Museum there in Scottsdale. Its small but still has dozens of cars. Its FREE admission too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
It'll be hard to top my desert fun..
IMG_20170625_201404.jpg
IMG_20170625_202623.jpg

steve_64

I've slid down the hill a few times.

Nothing like almost getting to the top and sliding back down. :errf:

Makes me think of when I rolled my bronco Ii down a hill. Knocked a rib out of my spine didn't find out till a chiropractor pushed it back in a couple years later.

Name
Nate W.
You'd be in the dessert, no ambulances would be near.. Dont worry, you can live without a leg or arm... Better than being dead.. :lol:

Or you'd have to hold my man purse in the side by side... :clap:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom