Mikey's Fest Scottsdale Oct 26-28 2017 Updates

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I’m a little concerned that my confidence may just get the best of me. : )

Ya know cocky people sometimes get hurt. For that reason I’ll be sure to stay far from Lockhart! ; )

BBBaaby you ain’t seen nothing yet! :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Cool video! The under water and desert sand are awesome!

I'm not sure of the trails but one I saw was barely wide enough for a side by side. :eekk:
Besides where is the adventure in that. I'm not afraid of getting hurt. I plan on it. I just don't want to get kilt.

Plus initially I was just going out by myself. This is much safer. Having friends help you up or take you to the hospital. Holding your pecker when your wrist hurts too much to aim and wiping your ass when you can't.

This is what good friends are for. Mike? Mike?? MIKE??? :shifty:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
Will Saring's presentation:

How active your business should be on Social Media.

- Creating the Perfect Online Presence. (Before/ After Photos, Post Wording, Images, Contests and more)

- Promoting with other business via Social

- Most effective ways to book up your schedule for the week with one Post. While not over spending!

- Getting more online Reviews. We just hit proudly over 180 reviews on FB!

- Instagram Marketing Geo location (help your Google Map ranking)

We only use Social Media to market new business. These things book up the trucks year round!

Will is an independent business owner from Las Vegas. His unique low moisture process along with his mastery of all things Social make his Natural Dry company a real stand out in a very crowded market.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan Thomson's presentation:

The "Do's and Don'ts, of natural stone cleaning and polishing".

Including a "5 step pre-inspection, for pre-existing conditions", that can make or break your wallet.

Hope you can make it to the best "professional cleaning & restoration fest on the West Coast"

Bryan has formally worked for Turbo Hybrid and Legend Brand and now runs the hard surface division for a company in Phoenix Az. Without a doubt the most captivating instructor the tile stone and grout industry has..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel Rigg's presentation:

"How not to be a dick on Facebook" learn from one of Facebook's most addicted members on how to behave on your personal, business and group pages. You'll be sure to laugh, cry and most likely, close your FB account after Joel's very entertaining and educational stand up routine..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Joel Rigg's presentation:

"How not to be a dick on Facebook" learn from one of Facebook's most addicted members on how to behave on your personal, business and group pages. You'll be sure to laugh, cry and most likely, close your FB account after Joel's very entertaining and educational stand up routine..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about in real life? Is he going to cover how not to be a d*ck in real life, too? :)

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
I need to go throw a load of darks in. No new polos clean. :biggrin:
I don't buy clothes for either of us that need to be laundered separately, or by category. It all goes in dirty and comes out clean. Aint nobody got time to separate. Unless they're dirty microfibers. Then they get their own load.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
You guys don't have ColorSorb for your laundry colors ??
Only 1 oz. per tub.

dcCS1.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Regardless of how great you think your company "looks" in your community, it could probably be a bit, or a lot, better.
Please make plans to join our Key Note Speaker, Mr Ryan Kettering as he shares on what you can do to to be the most visible cleaning company in your town..

Be More Of You - How to make your brand your greatest asset

Is your business successful because of your brand or in spite of it? A strong brand will make your company shine and stand out in a noisy world, make your business more profitable, and enjoyable! Learn the importance of branding and how it can be your company's greatest asset; as well as how to audit your brand, and discover ways to better align your company identity and brand with your goals and communicate them effectively to your market.

( No cassette tapes, 3 ring binders or year long hand holding sessions will be offered during the presentation so feel free to wear flip flops as you wont be asked to run or back of the room to save thousands on one limited one time offers)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Regardless of how great you think your company "looks" in your community, it could probably be a bit, or a lot, better.
Please make plans to join our Key Note Speaker, Mr Ryan Kettering as he shares on what you can do to to be the most visible cleaning company in your town..

Be More Of You - How to make your brand your greatest asset

Is your business successful because of your brand or in spite of it? A strong brand will make your company shine and stand out in a noisy world, make your business more profitable, and enjoyable! Learn the importance of branding and how it can be your company's greatest asset; as well as how to audit your brand, and discover ways to better align your company identity and brand with your goals and communicate them effectively to your market.

( No cassette tapes, 3 ring binders or year long hand holding sessions will be offered during the presentation so feel free to wear flip flops as you wont be asked to run or back of the room to save thousands on one limited one time offers)
Sounds fantastic! Can't wait! :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom