Mikey's Fest Scottsdale Oct 26-28 2017 Updates

ACEtech

Name
edgar delgado
Will this event help me with getting started in the business. I have ZERO experience other then reading around the great interWeb and reading through these forums. Please let me know..Thanks! Edgar

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Will this event help me with getting started in the business. I have ZERO experience other then reading around the great interWeb and reading through these forums. Please let me know..Thanks! Edgar
You will always benefit from an education.

At MF you will have the opportunity to "test drive" a verify of tools used in the business and get the opinions of those that use them and not just from the person who sells them
At these shows the distributors often offer show only discounts.-- these savings alone could pay for your entire attendance costs.

There will be free classes to learn the trade and how to operate a business. Look me up if you attend and I'll be happy to give you advise.

One Warning-- you may have learned or acquired lame advise on other forums-- so welcome to MB.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove

Yes, it will give you actual hands on cleaning experience, which will give you some confidence. When I started in 2003...I bought a new Boxxer and tools without ever cleaning anything prior. It can be done.

Reactions: ACEtech and Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Make sure to pack an extra bottle of cologne.

Wait....you'll already be doused with plenty, like usual.
Hey now! After a day in the desert I may just avoid a shower just so I'll be good and ripe when I see you! :winky:

I looked at my cologne and I still have (3) bottles left until Christmas. Gezzz I sure hope I can stretch it. :winky:

Name
Nate W.
I can attest to Chavez not showering all the time.... When I roomed him, that fooker told me to save water and shower together... :eekk:

It was cold in the back of that shower.....:dejection:

ACEtech

Name
edgar delgado
Thanks for the great feedback from everyone. I found this Boxxer setup and wanted to get feedback let me know if its worth the price.

1. 2012 Master Blend El Diable Oil Burner Serviced every 3 months 700 Hours Currently. All hoses will stay with the truck! and some tools not sure which ones will stay.
2. 2001 Isuzu Truck with approx. 262000 miles. Serviced and maintained ... New Tires AC Works fine
3. New Isuzu Truck Batteries Installed

He wants $22K for the whole setup.

Any feedback would be great!

Mikey P

Administrator
Gas or diesel truck?

I'll guess gas, and worn out.

Have it checked out thoroughly.

Btw, If you can make it to the event i habe one free pass left..:biggrin:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well... These have quite the history already... There were some challenges but my local shop pulled them off in More than incredible timely fashion!

I had them in UPS hands today as well and on the way to Phoenix to arrive Tuesday.

20171018_162201.jpg
20171018_162206.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I spoke with the guy at Xtreme Arizona today. He said anyone riding needs to reserve a vehicle to ensure it will be there Tuesday! He did say he has Justin down for a bike too. :biggrin:

There will be a cooler for anyone that wants to take a sandwich or snack. Check in is between 8:00-9:00. They say it takes 30-45 minutes depending how many vehicles and then we ride out at 9:00.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
This looks like a lot of porcelain tile and grout. Hopefully no one put a floor finish over it. Did we check for that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom