MikeysBoard is bleeding my wallet. Am I gonna go broke or get wealthy?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm s fairly new member here, and since I've joined, I've been convinced to get on bus with service monster, purchase a CRB, and a Zipper, SS1 of course, the cost of going to Nashville (which I LOVED), and eventually a Cimex and Toms wand.

So is this all going to have a large impact on how much faster my business will grow? We'll see

All I know is due to the FALSE information on "the other forum", I purchased bad chemicals with inaccurate SDS sheets, a truck mount that had more down time than profit, and tools that provided bad performance.

This is why I'm bringing this up. I feel that my business is going to have a bigger growth this year than the growth the previous years, due to how much busier I've been

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Welcome to the other side, Matt. The great folks here won't steer you wrong.

Keep in mind the best way to grow your business is you and your efforts. Just because you have the latest and greatest will not ensure your success and that the clients will come knocking. It will however give you the ability to get great results and increase your efficiency. There is value in that and having a higher profit margin by getting the job done in less time and having more time to market and grow your business.

Sounds like you're off to an awesome start!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Welcome to the other side, Matt. The great folks here won't steer you wrong.

Keep in mind the best way to grow your business is you and your efforts. Just because you have the latest and greatest will not ensure your success and that the clients will come knocking. It will however give you the ability to get great results and increase your efficiency. There is value in that and having a higher profit margin by getting the job done in less time and having more time to market and grow your business.

Sounds like you're off to an awesome start!
Thanks for the advice. I just got a call from SM a few days ago, and I haven't been able to import all my past 4 years of customers yet onto SM, so when I get the ability to do that (hopefully in about a month), I'll be ready to start doing your 9-12month marketing program

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Scott Turknett
Matt, print this off and put it on a big poster over your bed. And remember this is coming from the guy with 2 zippers, 1 zipper SS, 3 of Tom's wands, 2 new truck mounts, 2 brush pros, .....

The customer doesn't care about your tools 99% of the time!
You own a marketing company that leaves the customer feeling like they are in a cleaner environment!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Im pretty sure MB saved you a few bucks on a certain TM transaction so it's a wash..
I wasn't putting down MB at all. I was just thinking about all the stuff that I've purchased since I've joined. I'm really excited about how much more business SM is going to help bring in, and having the tools to do bigger jobs easier is just a bonus

I already knew the answer to my question. I just wanted to share how much I've adjusted my position in this business since I've joined

And don't worry...I'll return the favor to MB when the opportunity arises

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Matt, print this off and put it on a big poster over your bed. And remember this is coming from the guy with 2 zippers, 1 zipper SS, 3 of Tom's wands, 2 new truck mounts, 2 brush pros, .....

The customer doesn't care about your tools 99% of the time!
You own a marketing company that leaves the customer feeling like they are in a cleaner environment!
Bingo!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Matt you haven't ordered one of my LECTROCOB's yet. Hanging out on these boards over the years you buy a lot of shit. And my LECTROCOB will cure you of "Gotta have that!"

On sale now for $1695. FREE shipping. I do have a used one traded in by Chavez and I can let you have it for $995

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Matt you haven't ordered one of my LECTROCOB's yet. Hanging out on these boards over the years you buy a lot of shit. And my LECTROCOB will cure you of "Gotta have that!"

On sale now for $1695. FREE shipping. I do have a used one traded in by Chavez and I can let you have it for $995
I bought the spinning cobb.:shifty:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

LECTROCOB? I think I've heard of that one.

Isn't it that vibrator in your night stand next to your bed?

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom