Notice Mikeysboard Member group buy HydraMaster Mini Fans $79

Mikey P

Administrator
No Limit
Orders can be placed until the end of April 24th with all order shipping the following week. This allows HydraMaster to send one large order to to be shipped out all at once.
To place your order call 877-644-0077 and ask for the HydraMaster Mikeysboard Members only Special

Orders go through John Olsen/Superior
Shipping will range between $15 to $20 a fan.

The PERFECT unit to leave behind with customers who need their floors or furnishings dried in a hurry.
Two additional outlets on each fan, great for hooking another unit up to.

fan.png

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
No Limit
Orders can be placed until the end of April 24th with all order shipping the following week. This allows HydraMaster to send one large order to to be shipped out all at once.
To place your order call 877-644-0077 and ask for the HydraMaster Mikeysboard Members only Special

Orders go through John Olsen/Superior
Shipping will range between $15 to $20 a fan.

The PERFECT unit to leave behind with customers who need their floors or furnishings dried in a hurry.
Two additional outlets on each fan, great for hooking another unit up to.

View attachment 71094
I got 2 of these during the Mikey's Fest 2017 auction for the Ronald McDonald houses! We have used them everyday and love them! Might have to get a couple more actually!

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have not seen these in person and there doesn't seem to be many pictures available. How is the cord stored? The description says they are stackable, does anyone have a pic of them stacked?

Steve@Gm

Name
Steve Mentzer
I couldn't wait any longer and had to pick up fans elsewhere (I've been down 3 fans for about a month which is fine when it's slow, lol). Anyone miss out on the deal and want to pick up the 3 I intended to buy? lol

Steve@Gm

Name
Steve Mentzer
Oh I totally understand, I just couldn't be without fans any longer so I figured I'd give someone else the opportunity to jump on it if they missed out :D

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The lil' guys are shipping today. I'll ship you the big guy too for the right price :)

Attachments

• IMG_2232.JPG
    IMG_2232.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 147

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom