Millennials - Understanding them helps!

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Since I recently read a post about learning and sharing the love here, I thought that I would share with the class "THE BEST" explanation of how to understand Millennials in the Workplace. I have read much on the topic and even spoke about it to this industry, but Simon nailed it.

If you want to know how to manage people better, first understand them.... let me know if you liked it. They build the Internet, it's kinda important to understand that they want to use it as well.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I would also add that many millennials, once they figure out the job, are better at it than you were and are already board because they have figured it out. If you want a TPS report they look at you like, are you serious. Older bosses take it as entitlement or laziness but the millennial will walk over to the computer and click, click, click, print and hand it to you again with the are you serious look because they just did it in two seconds and the boss figures it should have taken 2 hours because that is how long it took them when they had the job. I have had bosses who didn't even know how to use the search function in email.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom