Mini Mikey's Fest @Sani-Bright in Indy 9/26/15

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You should have been there you slacker!

We had a guy drive all night with his brand new Cobb truck mount to make the event.
It would have been more fun than cleaning all week. Even Saturday I cleaned upholstery and did a small WDR loss so they could finish up a large project.

I'm sorry I missed it. It sure looked like a great time!

steve_64

the biggest surprise??..Steveo is actually "normal" :eekk:

:icon_razz::icon_razz:

..L.T.A.

So larry tell the truth. Was that the only reason you came out was to meet me?

I wish we had more time to get to talk more with everyone. enjoyed the conversations we did have though and Genny cant wait till the next event.

Reactions: Mikey P

davey1

What an awesome industry we are in to have people like Tom King who is willing to share his time ,energy,resources family-staff with fellow tradesmen at his own expense .Tom you and your team are a blessing.Pam and I thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for putting this event together to show us what is possible.It is very evident that you and Karen have a call on your lives to give and help others.Pam and I hope to get to know the two of you better in the future.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Indeed. Thanks to Tom and his staff for providing the venue for this event. It is a leap of faith to open the doors to your private operation and share your knowledge like you did, and your hospitality was much appreciated. Those of us attending gained insight and perspective and I'm sure, for most of us, a renewed motivation after observing your great success and positive attitude. The symmetry you will achieve with your rug cleaning operation (which was very clever) and your newly acquired rug and floor store along with your top-notch in home cleaning services, will all but guarantee great future success.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
So, the last few weeks have been somewhat slow. Wasn't sure it was a good idea to road trip to Indy, lucky for me Miss Cooper gets "it" and basically told me I'm not staying home...

The highlight for me was meeting longtime board members, I've used sooo much advice/knowledge gained here it was nice to thank/meet the members giving it. Larry C, Lee S, Art K and of course Mike are people I've wanted to meet for years.

Thank you for the opportunity Mr King & crew!

P1060608.JPG P1060607.JPG 20150926_095552.jpeg 20150926_092115.jpeg

P.s. Richard C and Russ T, wtf??? Couple of Panocha's!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom