Moderator Message

Name
Shawn Forsythe
This room on this board is here to serve all those who choose to ask and answer questions pertaining to most anything in this industry. As well it it is to provide a sounding board for whatever is on your mind as it relates to this industry. However, in order to peacefully co-exist with others of differing points of view, and to maintain an atmosphere that encourages participation from everyone, certain limits have to be implemented from time to time.

Heretofore, banter wherein other boards have been discussed here in a disparaging or derogatory manner has been thus far tolerated, and maybe not discouraged as much as it should have been. Henceforth, we shall be endeavoring to maintain a higher degree of professionalism in this regard. As such, any further postings mentioning or referencing other competing boards in a manner conducive to ill will between our group and other boards, or otherwise serving to undermine our integrity, will be subject to deletion. In no way is this meant to censor the expression of free thinking that this board has always stood for, but for us to always remain a very respectable part of this great industry.

Now, back to your regular programming...

chastity-belt.jpg

Name
Nate W.
I will not be censored!!!!!!! :lol:

First the banner ads, now we get deletion too. Minus well merge the 2 boards together. :twisted:

All in fun..... Poi boy over and out! :lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's time for this change. While nobody likes censorship, there comes a time when SOMEBODY has to take control and make decisions for the good of the board as a whole. The Clean Room has always been a place for cleaning related topics to be discussed and not for unrelated bantor and arguements. This stupid feud has driven away folks that we would like to see contributing to this board.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
While we await Mike's answer, I'd like to make this point:

The events of this weekend and the posts on ICS attacked my business, and with it my family name. Some of it was thinly veiled, but the message was there clearly.

I've let it go. I think if I can, we all can.

Now let's move ahead and concentrate on the real enemy: The phone directories.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm all for it Lee.

I'm really tired of that sickening feeling I get every time I lurk on *** or interact with any of their crew.

Theses are people that I want as far way form me and the sane members here as possible.

Most of you don't know the extent of just what complete sum the powers that be are over there so Idid my best to protect the member here.

I'm done.

If you or any others want to show support to those that help promote the likes of Ken Harris, freeflow, Howard, Joe, Lisa and the rest of the schmucks that prey on this industry go write ahead.

So how's the weather out there?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Shawn wrote,
In no way is this meant to censor the expression of free thinking that this board has always stood for, but for us to always remain a very respectable part of this great industry.

Just the shear fact that you have to say it....

I'm all for keeping it out of the clean room...if you want to cry like a girl...bring it to the Bird room where it belongs. :mrgreen:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks Mike!

We've got plenty of energy to expend toward promoting MF6 within our own very large group here.

And lots of important issues that transcend BB membership. I'll be posting some threads soon.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
"If you or any others want to show support to those that help promote the likes of Ken Harris, freeflow, Howard, Joe, Lisa and the rest of the schmucks that prey on this industry go write ahead."

Ya coulda left that out Mike, but good for you if you finally let this thing go and move on.

Bjorn

17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Odin said:
17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them

One of the greatest movie lines from one of the greatest movies ever.

Bjorn

mabe we could keep robenson from using the clean room to find suckers for FIDDY%

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I like mikesboard so much better. I dont gossip. everyonce and awhile I may ask a question over there, but that's it.. Can I still do that?

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
I like mikesboard so much better. I dont gossip. everyonce and awhile I may ask a question over there, but that's it.. Can I still do that?

You can do whatever you want. No one says you can't. Principle and integrity is more important to me then anything else. I do my best to not associate myself with people who don't have any. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom