*** modified wand - Watch out Greenie

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Re: ® modified wand - Watch out Greenie

James Cooper said:
lmao , 900 bucks for a Green horn , Rob sells for less than half with an old wand trade in . Anyone want to guess the profit margin ???
Just my 2 cents, He's selling a wand for less than half the price because it is less than half the wand. I've used the WP, the CMP, the TI and the GH and IMO the greenhorn is the best. He is probably getting those wands for around 200 bucks cause that is all they are worth.

G

packfancjh said:
James Cooper said:
lmao , 900 bucks for a Green horn , Rob sells for less than half with an old wand trade in . Anyone want to guess the profit margin ???
Just my 2 cents, He's selling a wand for less than half the price because it is less than half the wand. I've used the WP, the CMP, the TI and the GH and IMO the greenhorn is the best. He is probably getting those wands for around 200 bucks cause that is all they are worth.

funny stuff , it is half the wand - only in price . identical except for a angle which allows water to cascade off the glide ( taking away aggitation and making it manditory to have high pressure to make up for lack of aggitation you would normally get from the jets striking the carpet).

Good wand , but if you guys pay 900 bucks you are drinking the kool aide .

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
The angled jets is why I bought my greenhorn. I don't see how anyone can possibly think angled jets do not help with recovery but hey that's just me and I haven't done any scientific tests to prove it. It's ok though because Nick and Cooper will take care of the scientific testing and I'm sure it won't be biased in any direction.

G

Joey Johnston said:
The angled jets is why I bought my greenhorn. I don't see how anyone can possibly think angled jets do not help with recovery but hey that's just me and I haven't done any scientific tests to prove it. It's ok though because Nick and Cooper will take care of the scientific testing and I'm sure it won't be biased in any direction.

off course its gonna have great recovery if the jets are pointed directly at the vac oriface - what did you expect ??? straight from the wand to the vac head , filling up your recovery tank with astounding efficiancy

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

James Cooper said:
[quote="Joey Johnston":2g033lfg]The angled jets is why I bought my greenhorn. I don't see how anyone can possibly think angled jets do not help with recovery but hey that's just me and I haven't done any scientific tests to prove it. It's ok though because Nick and Cooper will take care of the scientific testing and I'm sure it won't be biased in any direction.

off course its gonna have great recovery if the jets are pointed directly at the vac oriface - what did you expect ??? straight from the wand to the vac head , filling up your recovery tank with astounding efficiancy[/quote:2g033lfg]
I like that analogy.
It's like cutting out the middle man!

From jet to recovery tank- that's the new "new" cleaning.
Beats O2, acid rinse and the drying time is unbelievable!

Mikey P

Administrator

Don't be a disillusioned idiot.

If the wand/glide is on the carpet and the spray is striking the very edge of the glide the rinse water is going to have to go through the fibers.

I've been running my set up like this since day one of the first Harris round glide to enter this country.

No streaks, no over wetting and no complaints.

If morons like Nick who uses a crack in his tank as a vac relief valve can convince an audience that glides are not needed or dont clean well than the world is truly doomed.

G

Mikey P said:
Don't be a disillusioned idiot.

If the wand/glide is on the carpet and the spray is striking the very edge of the glide the rinse water is going to have to go through the fibers.

I've been running my set up like this since day one of the first Harris round glide to enter this country.

No streaks, no over wetting and no complaints.

If morons like Nick who uses a crack in his tank as a vac relief valve can convince an audience that glides are not needed or dont clean well than the world is truly doomed.

lol , you guys have done the ultimate wool pulling over the eyes trick in convincing folks a wand you pay less than 300 bucks is somehow worth 600 more dollars and works different than an identical one.

You guys should have moved on to tm's a long time ago . No need to go into production , buy a prochem or Judson or whatever , change the spark plugs and triple the price .

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

The supposed upgrades don't justify the price.

:shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson

base 14" cmp list price $399
SS Soft touch valve $49.99
SS Male qd $11
Inline filter $12
SS Braided line $24
angle brackets and manifold $150
Check valves $45
1102 SS Jets $45
Glide $189.99

That's the price to buy the parts if you want to buy em and put it together yourself or just send me $900 and we'll put it on your door step

easy1dave

think cooper is talking about your cost to make one.Not retail for each part.

Mikey P

Administrator

Rob the liar and Nick all have zero knowledge of what it takes to run a successful supply company.
Rob's little shop was a necessity due to his local suppliers not allowing him to step foot inside. No true retail knowledge.

Nick lives off Daddy's hand outs and Cobb's pity. He builds one unit from the last one's $50.00 profit. His ship is a tool shed and his metal is stored out side next to the goats. Why do you think the machines are delivered new with rust already growing?

I wonder how much profit there is in those $150 premium polo shirts.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

My cost are exactly no ones buisness but mine. Do any of you tell your customers how much it cost you to clean or ptotect their carpet?
How many people would freak out knowing that 18c per sqft cost you less the 5c per. and that's if your applying top of the line protector at the proper ratio which everyone does right.

Bob Foster

Don't forget the good one.... "You've only been here for less than two hours! That worked out to more than $100 an hour."

Cooper you are such an idiot.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L

And just when are you going to lower the price on that $5 piece of plastic called a GLIDE?

If that ain't a rip off for BDCC I don't know.

G

More humor from John Olson - you add up these marked up prices to try to justify your cost on a hugely marked up wand , yet theres Rob making money at a fraction of the cost to the consumer.

I suppose your gonna say the cmps Rob is selling are somehow inferior to the ones your selling right ?? I can guarrentee you this and I have 3 cmp wands , ( 2 GH ) they all clean and recover the same .

In case you guys are wondering , I bought one from GG after useing it for a few months as a demo , the other I bid on ebay and got it for 220.00 bucks - but its up for sale for 500 if any of you GH enthusiasts want it , lol - matter of fact I got 2 I will be willing to sale for that price.

Bob Foster

Good for you James, now run along... you're late for your Future WalMart Greeters of America meeting.

G

Bob Foster said:
Good for you James, now run along... you're late for your Future WalMart Greeters of America meeting.

what happened to your dream job of being a distributor for Judson ?? Did you think being an admin on MB would make people like you enough to give you free stuff and make them want to buy stuff from you ?? lol at your pipe dreams .

Bob Foster

Those three MikeFest shirts I got are high quality. I have them mounted in frames just like hockey jerseys in my office. I bet you never had the honor of wearing a Daryl Lumpkin badge, well I have - so there!

I'm working with Judson on R & D projects for future products. I'm also involved with international channel development for Judson formulations.

Wanna buy some 02?

G

send a sample and I will try it .

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Bob Foster said:
Those three MikeFest shirts I got are high quality. I have them mounted in frames just like hockey jerseys in my office. I bet you never had the honor of wearing a Daryl Lumpkin badge, well I have - so there!

I'm working with Judson on R & D projects for future products. I'm also involved with international channel development for Judson formulations.

Wanna buy some 02?

No!
But, how about some FELLS NEPHTA.
Brevik claims it's the cure all!

John Olson

Name
John Olson

I always knew those was something wrong with you James but I didn't think you where an Idiot :?
All those prices are UNDER suggested list.

Here is my free buisness advice for the day. Just because someone gives you money in exchange for an item or servie DOESN'T mean you made any money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom