Molecular modifier

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I inherited a gallon of molecular modifier which I tried out on an unknown stain (looked like dog crap). Seemed to take it out quite nicely. I am now back at the shop having a beer and that damn stuff is still on my hands (even though I washed them) and it makes my beer taste horrible. Anybody use this product, what for and what are the results.

Reactions: Kevin De Medeiros

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Molecular Modifier is a bio-enzyme product. Pretty good one. It is similar to Bridgepoint's Bio-Modifier Xtreme. It will digest protiens including urine, blood, milk, egg, grass and some other organic material.

The more bacteria and enzymes on the staining material, the faster it will digest the source. The more people eating the buffet, the sooner the food runs out. If you dilute the product, the bacteria are less concentrated. It will still do the same job, it just takes longer for the source of the stain to be digested.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I used it undiluted. Sprayed it on, let it dwell for half an hour and rinsed well with the Zipper. I can still smell and taste it. Powerful product.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I inherited a gallon of molecular modifier which I tried out on an unknown stain (looked like dog crap). Seemed to take it out quite nicely. I am now back at the shop having a beer and that damn stuff is still on my hands (even though I washed them) and it makes my beer taste horrible. Anybody use this product, what for and what are the results.
May I suggest nitrile gloves when handling dog shit. Or at the very least wash your hands. :winky:

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Jeff T
Ron, I don't think you are supposed to drink it.......jk

Name
Nate W.
Words to live by in this day and age.... "Don't be a fool and wrap your tool".... I like to live on the wild side and play Russian Roulette...:lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Works really good if you have an empty with bad pee. If your able to swing by the day before and apply it then clean the next day

steve_64

Works really good if you have an empty with bad pee. If your able to swing by the day before and apply it then clean the next day
If its dog or pretty much anything but cat I use OSR. I like to use a lot of it and as you mentioned get in at least a day before cleaning. That way if the smell is gone when you come back you can be pretty sure you got it all. Otherwise it's back to searching for the source or sources

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If its dog or pretty much anything but cat I use OSR. I like to use a lot of it and as you mentioned get in at least a day before cleaning. That way if the smell is gone when you come back you can be pretty sure you got it all. Otherwise it's back to searching for the source or sources
wouldn't the source be obvious? It's the cat, no? Maybe the dog?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom