More Housecall geese...

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Oh, I don't want to open that can of worms, I've hammered them enough. Lets just say i'm protective of my customers and don't like my ancillary software trying to market to my customers and try to get them to download apps.

I've heard that argument before. Don't use the HouseCall (non pro) customer app then. We have been using the PRO version without the customer app turned on since day one, we have no need for HoueCall customer app. Lets be serious though, HCP is not the first company you have used to sell you or your customers info to large/small corps for purchase. You have cable? How about a wireless security system?

I've researched SM, it looks awesome, was very close to using it a few years ago when searching for a CRM but like previously stated by many members here that actually use it, they continue to disappoint when it comes to updates and staying up with the times. My company alone has submitted over 5 requests to HCP for changes and have seen 3 of our actual requests become implemented over the last couple of years. Not saying SM hasn't also done that, just haven't heard it from anyone or on the board. They have had endless amounts of updates over the few years we have been subscribers and they have many in the works from what I hear from them personally.

Bottom line, I'm sure they are both great, both similar and both have there problems. Choose what works best for your company now AND its future.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Oh, I don't want to open that can of worms, I've hammered them enough. Lets just say i'm protective of my customers and don't like my ancillary software trying to market to my customers and try to get them to download apps.

You're just paranoid because you were a cop, ha

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hey whatever is best for the individual. I've got bigger things to worry about. Like where to get a replacement interior door handle for my box truck :)

Reactions: BIG WOOD

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
What do you guys think of the new book now button right from your Facebook or Yelp page?

Haven't given it much thought, but I used the "Call Now" button on FB to order a pizza tonight, so obviously the buttons are effective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom