More pics of my new Box truck

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You should have applied a cheap herculiner black top on that wood floor before the install.

G

Looks good...

But that thing REEKSSSssssssssss of being very very loud.. exp reverbing inside that box truck...

Keep it up. Continued success bud.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Looks Good AL. Is that laminate on the floor of the box?

Holler at Mikey and put some carpet on the walls. Really like the storage hose reel box. Which end is the rod and cot going in? 8)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Very nice Al. Do you do water damage?. I was thinking about a 10' box if and when I get another truck. I know yours is bigger but I don't do wd. I have an extended van now. It is ok but the width of a box would permit me to have more stuff at arms lenght without having to get in.

What's that thing on the shelf, is it the oil fired heater?.

Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
You keeping freesh meat in there?

100_1805.jpg.html

Eric Scofield

Name
Eric Scofield
Al it looks good, I hope your using it as a flood van? That 12' box is not very driveway friendly most utility service drops are 12' at the house.
Most boxes that tall have duct tape repairs or not. I like the American Made Vehicle good choice. If aT and VeRtEx could figure that out they would rule the industry.

Al

The box on the shelf is a 45000 BTU heater that runs off the engine.
It gets cold here.

The floor is solid vinyl and rolled up the sides and a break wall toward the cab (kinda like a pool liner) in the event of a overfill it will keep water out of the cab. I saw a 14 year old Box truck at SW with wood floor uncovered and still intact, I think the vinyl will be fine

Carpet will be going in soon, I'm going as fast as I can, I can't stay out of that thing.

Yes, I'm going to do some WD but the main thing was to get out of that sardine can and provide clients with better service.

I don't know why guy's have trouble getting driveway's? Maybe it's different around here. I've been thinking about this van for a long time,
I have only seen one driveway that I wouldn't get into and I don't want to go back to that house anyway. My Bud is a plumber and drives the same truck no problems the gate doesn't bottom out on the steep ones. I'm installing a wireless back up camera and color monitor today.

Yes It's loud, no worse the before though, may get better with the carpet, again I've only had one complaint about noise is 13 years.

I haven't even gone out with it yet but my tech has been coming in smiling!

The "Rod's", cot and really important stuff will be last, I' going to want to position it so I can watch the plasma TV from my recliner.

Oh yea, the blue box (thanks Brad) I'm pretty proud of that. It's all steel inside, light and super strong gave me lot's more space and It stores 2 kero jugs with lots of room left over for tackle, ooop's I mean tools.

AL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom