Mowhawk Airo

ButlerFrank

Name
Frank Ellerker
Looks interesting

What's the price point?

Not sure of pricing yet. Ran in to the owner of a local store yesterday. They are going to start selling it, in the process of installing some in their showroom this week. I'm curious to get more info when I stop by there.
Apparently no tape use on the seams either.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is there any special cleaning procedure we need to know about with this type of carpet?

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Mohawk Airo is PET from top to bottom. What might be an issue is using a RE since that carpet is not stretched it is layed in place on tape. I would beg to differ on not having to tape the seams, something needs to be there to hold it together and the seams need to be sealed.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ButlerFrank

Name
Frank Ellerker
Mohawk Airo is PET from top to bottom. What might be an issue is using a RE since that carpet is not stretched it is layed in place on tape. I would beg to differ on not having to tape the seams, something needs to be there to hold it together and the seams need to be sealed.

You're probably correct, Andy. It was a quick conversation in passing at the gas station. He may very well have been talking about not needing a seaming iron and I'm mis remembering. He said they should have the show room finished by Monday so I plan on stopping by there and getting more info then.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Too little too late.

All the mills had to do is to continue making the quality carpets they made in the early 1980's.

Each of the many mills I visited from 1988 on seemed to be on a quest to "cut costs". No problem with that if it didn't reduce quality.

From cheaper fibers to cheaper binders and glue...they massively reduced QUALITY, and their long suffering customers noticed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom