Multisprayer or IPS

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've been a hydro force user for many years and I'm convinced that it is probably the best solution for me when I'm alone.

Having a helper is making me wonder if an IPS or Multisprayer might save us some real time.

Maybe he could stay ahead of me a little easier by prespraying and running the CRB?

Corded or battery Multisprayer?

Thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't think a Multi sprayer will save you time. in fact I believe its much slower. The Pro to the Multi sprayer is that it could save you money with less chem use. The Con is that if it takes longer, did you really save anything. Labor is your biggest expense.

We've done both and reluctantly went back to the Hydroforce type sprayers.

Reactions: Shorty

steve_64

I like a battery sprayer when it's charged up and working right. When alone I grab the sprayer and crb and spray and scrub most jobs complete and then take them out and set up to extract.
With a helper I spray while he scrubs. When done spraying I put it away and set up to extract while Cory finishes scrubbing then he helps me finish.

With a helper I save a ton of time. I never liked having to run the solution line to prespray.

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
I don't think a Multi sprayer will save you time. in fact I believe its much slower. The Pro to the Multi sprayer is that it could save you money with less chem use. The Con is that if it takes longer, did you really save anything. Labor is your biggest expense.

We've done both and reluctantly went back to the Hydroforce type sprayers.
I use both the hydroforce and and multisprayer. The inline for big commercial areas and use the corded multisprayer with an extension cord for homes and specialty prespray situations like upholstery or when I lay down protector. I also carry a cheap small pump up for when i spray down acid based presprays ie spraying around toilets when doing tile in bathrooms . I just toss them when they don't work anymore. No one sprayer is the answer. Better to have a few options and use the best one for the situation.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
  • Multi sprayer will not spray it hot as Hydroforce does, and is much slower. Unless you get a 5 gal penguin, you'll need more frequent refills on the multi. If you're set with an extra set of pressure hose and a T connector it is quite easy.
  • You need a multisprayer for upholstery etc, so you may as well experiment with it and see what works better for you. If you use for upholstery the smaller one is more handy and less cumbersome (I have both). The larger one is much nicer when applying teflon.
  • I prefer my electrical sprayers to be corded. Just one less thing (battery, charging etc) to worry about. Though when there's no electricity the battery will be nice.

Oh. And the Hydro force needs neither a battery nor a cord :winky:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom