My 2002 white magic

steve_64

You work with your wife?
Not always but often.
She cleans a lot of the apartments I clean the carpets for and the new construction. I also fill in when someone calls off.

I am the one who trained her too.

steve_64

The WM wouldn't start yesterday after a job. I felt like an idiot in front of the customer. Looks like the battery clamps weren't tight enough. May need another new battery now. This one is 3 years old but the alternator was bad for a long time.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The WM wouldn't start yesterday after a job. I felt like an idiot in front of the customer. Looks like the battery clamps weren't tight enough. May need another new battery now. This one is 3 years old but the alternator was bad for a long time.
Why did you shut it off?

steve_64

Why did you shut it off?
I always shut down to wrap up and get paid.

I think I need to shim the contacts on the side post. The nuts tight but I have to pull the wire harness to tighten things up. Another washer should do the trick. Ill try and remember that next time it acts up.

steve_64

I shut it off at lunch and end of day. Only 3 or 4 minutes to wrap up with two on truck.
I'm not that good.
With two on the truck I go for the check while my guy wraps up. Customers talk for over 5 minutes while fumbling around looking for the check book and asking questions.

steve_64

Had my blower belts break with 5 stairs left on the job yesterday. Fortunately I had the old belts and it took 10 maybe 15 minutes to get it back running.

First time I had them break. Been on over 2 years. Time to replace them all I suppose. The engine belts have been squilling on humid days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom