My big motel job..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The level of soiling is not visible in the photos.
I am not speculating.
Oy vey Mike. Do you ever snap out of conflict mode?

Not speculating, just asking a simple question, trying to improve my knowledge and learn, without (of course, only if possible) accepting a put down.

Should we rename this place- TDI - "the daily insult" ? :winky:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
How did I ask the question that could have been interpreted as anything but a straight forward question?

Mike,
Just curious- Why scrub with the red pad instead of a CRB?

And no, I don't know the stuff, I wouldn't ask if I did. I do no commercial cleaning and when I did in the past, a while ago, they wanted HWE.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
CGD carpet + a 175+red pad = VOODOO, magically makes you look like a cleaning guru

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Followed with HWE?
Ever done a side by side comparison if done with a CRB scrubbing before hand?
Is there a visible difference?
Time saving?

Mikey P

Administrator
Of course followed by hwe, did you not see the pictures that started this thread I'm clearly wanding the carpet.

Red padding with a 175 prior to extraction is certainly not just for commercial either, this exact same Berber type carpet is found in a million homes nationwide that's why every truck needs a 175 and the crb in it, otherwise you're just a goober..

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
In 20 years of cleaning carpet I have never used a rotary pad to clean or agitate the carpet! Why? used to have a competitor that would use a bonnet to help dry the carpet. On one of his jobs that had CGD the carpet fibres were pulling loose, not the yarn the fibre, made the carpet look a little frizzy. I do use a RE for agitation at times on CGD but otherwise prespray, dwelllllllllllll. extract, save yourself a step. Not to mention that it isn't recommended by the manufacturers. Next time just try prespraying and using the zipper spinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom