My Dad needs his house cleaned in Texas real bad

Mikey P

Administrator
I think we have a few MBrs in this area so lets see who needs some work.

Arlington Texas.

@ 625 sq ft of nylon builders grade crap. Reeks of big doggy odor. No urine. Never been professionally cleaned. Most furniture will be moved out for cleaning day, go around or at least vacuum under whats left. Heavy deodorizing needed

12 ft Olefin sectional sofa. never been cleaned. Used as a bed by my sweaty brother and his two huge dogs for way too long. Stinky and dirty.

4 or 5 junk area rugs, 4 x 8, 6 ft round 5 x 8 and a runner or two. All can be cleaned in the drive way or garage.

100 ft or so of 12 x 12 ceramic tile in kitchen and bath. Grout is pretty bad. Seal it too.

How much.

If you snoop around a bit you'll get some killer blackmail material on me so consider that when pricing.

TimP

I don't think I'd even want that job. Sounds like a complete pain in the ass.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so since your dad lives in texas, what I am trying to figure out is how you ended up such a tree hugger, non meat eater etc. I must of lived a sheltered life growing up down there because when I moved to utah I didn't know, what a tree hugger was, or a hippie, or a wacko environmentalist, you know all those people who left California because it sucks and now wanna make utah just like where they left already. the older I get the more redneck I become

John Watson

Well us Alaskan Washatonions calls you Californy types of peoples flippen Prune pickers, all cept my buddy who brings the Oranges!!!

Shore glad I aint a biddin on thet there job!!!!

Look who is looking for the lowest bidder, Should just tell some one to do it and see if they is smart enough to charge you and make a buck!!! Givem an open ticket jus tell em to "Git er done"""

Mikey P

Administrator
Damn Tim, you're way too much of a pussy for this biz if you think this job sounds bad.

Are you one of those Rampage types that only cleans clean carpet?

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice thing about this job?

Entire place can be cleaned with Cobb's Powermaxand a little Dynocide.

maybe Larry wants to come do it himself for some real world exercises.

G

Cheap bastard , rip all that shit out and replace it - and throw that stinky brother out with the sofa !

Mikey P

Administrator
The stinky brother owns the house and keeps on eye on my cancer ridden pops (who is from Iowa).

Stinky just moved out to a new home and now Pops is there with Stinky's 20 year old son.

I went as far as bleaching the bath room but I sure as hell aint buying my brother new carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
$1220 plus mileage (.42 cent a mile..round trip)

if it's warm AND sunny down there and Pop will put me up for a WEEK, I'll knock off $75

BUT WAIT, there's MORE!!

if there's any prime fishing spots CLOSE by, I'll knock another $75 off

HURRY!!...LIMITED TIME OFFER

ACT NOW!!

..L.T.A.

G

Heck , hook stinkys son up with an EZ and then he can clean it when ever it needs it . Im sure Nick would cut ya a deal seeing as your best buds .

Mikey P

Administrator
meAt said:
$1220 plus mileage (.42 cent a mile..round trip)

if it's warm AND sunny down there and Pop will put me up for a WEEK, I'll knock off $75

BUT WAIT, there's MORE!!

if there's any prime fishing spots CLOSE by, I'll knock another $75 off

HURRY!!...LIMITED TIME OFFER

ACT NOW!!

..L.T.A.

His new spread has a natural creek in back thats blocked up to keep fish in. He has it stocked with big mouths.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
largemouths. That's where it's at IMO. That's where the money is at anyway. Pro fisherman, what a life.

Mikey P

Administrator
You would love my brother. Grumpy prick just like you.
He is getting married tomorrow and starts a job with Homeland Security next week.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I could clean it... :shock: But I don't do a 15 step process. Call me if you want 214-709-7200. And no, I am not a apartment hack. :roll: (not that their is anything wrong with that.)

Mikey P

Administrator
If you can vacuum the dander out, pre spray it with PMX and Dyno and rinse the heck out then it's all good. Nothing super fancy needed, Dad and the Dogs will be pissing all over it the same day.

Give me a price Jay.

TimP

Mikey P said:
Damn Tim, you're way too much of a pussy for this biz if you think this job sounds bad.

I've done plenty of shit jobs. I just bitch and say I don't want to do them but I don't turn down work. Hell I hate to stretch carpet but I've been known to do it. Hell I'd rather do your dads place than put in stretch in carpet any day. I had one job I did where my freaking waste tank stunk for two weeks like dog shit.....

Mikey P

Administrator
We'll be out all day and I sure dont want you to waste time coming down for a estimate.

I figure a guy with your skills could knock this out in 3 to 4 hours with a chimp.

This aint ICS, I /we wont pick on you if you only want $60 an hour..

Mikey P

Administrator
TimP said:
Mikey P said:

I've done plenty of shit jobs. I just bitch and say I don't want to do them but I don't turn down work. Hell I hate to stretch carpet but I've been known to do it. Hell I'd rather do your dads place than put in stretch in carpet any day. I had one job I did where my freaking waste tank stunk for two weeks like dog shit.....

2 years in the trade...

You better toughen up if you want to see another 2 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom