My Dad needs his house cleaned in Texas real bad

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
James...you ARE aware of how many Steam Genie Direct Drive designed units i've built from the ground up?

I'm purt near sure none of those people had one that I built!

G

Just pushing your buttons bob , but I'm curious , just how much do you push those components to squeeze out max . performance ??

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I run my blower at about 1650 RPMs...slo by most opinions here! I've NEVER had a blower go out......in over thirty five years that i been turning Roots......

Mikey P

Administrator
Larry B said:
[quote="Mikey P":3ck3jljh]We'll be out all day and I sure dont want you to waste time coming down for a estimate.

Mikey P said:
Oh it wont be for a week or more Jay.

Lots of junk to clean up here.

Translation

Not really having dads carpet cleaned just wanted to start another thread :lol:[/quote:3ck3jljh]

Ace you ya friggen uncouth hick

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
Ace you ya friggen uncouth hick

I once looked up to you (well down on you since your south)

But not any more

First ya kickz me in the nutz and now well I don't even know what to say about that quote above.

Thought you supposed to be on vacation? Go have fun I'll run this place for ya :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you sure you got what it takes to be a regular here?

Shawn York gave me a damn 72K truck mount and I still called hm on his shit so don't expect me to coddle you for that $1.99 grape flavored whine.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Sometimes I feel, sometime i feel, like i've been bound to the whipping post... bound to the whipping post... good lord I feel like I dying!

Please insert Utube vid. here.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
Are you sure you got what it takes to be a regular here?

Shawn York gave me a damn 72K truck mount and I still called hm on his shit so don't expect me to coddle you for that $1.99 grape flavored whine.

You gotted your vortex for free!?!?!

Attn Vortex Salesman: Look at my post count, see how I shill for products I'm happy with that I PAID for. Imagine how many nice things I'll have to say about a FREE Vortex?

Just something to think about.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You guys still haven't learned when to believe Mellon and when not to.

Hint ... you're much better off not ever believing him. You'll be right much more often.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I think Mikey's gotta have some sort of complex... To allow so many people to post here who do nothing but slam him all day long...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom