My day today, puppies, coffee, root canal

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Everyday in the office early...

Just habit.

Got "Christine" the Butler back yesterday from getting transmission rebuilt (torque converter blew)

Today prepping with paperwork, puppies, coffee... And a root canal before going out carpet cleaning...

Should be an incredibly fun and fulfilling day :neutral:

Screenshot_20171116-055838.jpg
Screenshot_20171116-055845.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I almost asked them to shoot some video... With my mouth wide open!

And now it feels like I have pop rocks in my mouth. Fatty mouth and cheeks and tongue and going cleaning tonight.... But...

The rebuilt transmission in the NEW van "Christine" made it 4 miles before rearing its ugly head of...

NOPE... YOU DIDN'T GET IT FIXED GUYS!!!

Look on GM dealer face when showed back up with it... Priceless!

My face... Told you! Now get me a new transmission!!!!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I remember getting some dental work done when I was about 20. Then afterward I went out on my window washing route. Back then I cleaned the windows at a market that sold fresh produce. The peaches smelled so good. And I love fresh peaches. Plus these peaches were ripe and soft. Hey I can eat a peach, even though my mouth was still totally numb, I'll just be incredibly careful. I think I chewed off half my tongue that day. Blood and peach juice running down my chin.

Reactions: Nomad74

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Fookin Chevy/GMC! No way should a brand new truck have problems when its only weeks old. :errf:
Take it back and tell them not to rush it. IDIOTS!

You tell em Blondie. I'm pretty sure the assembly line stopped as soon as you hit the enter button and a full and thorough investigation has begun.:oldrolleyes:
Shitty luc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom