My Hands are getting weak

F

FB7777

Better diet?

Lots of processed foods that are responsible for inflammation

Fitness and diet are really important, especially as we age and considering our chosen profession

May not cure this immediate concern, but you'll feel better in so many other ways

Poor diet is for poor stupid people

Don't be like them

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Do things differently, it may need to heal and restrength it through physical therapy using good forms...

Reactions: encapman

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Better diet?

Lots of processed foods that are responsible for inflammation

Fitness and diet are really important, especially as we age and considering our chosen profession

May not cure this immediate concern, but you'll feel better in so many other ways

Poor diet is for poor stupid people

Don't be like them
I really need to start packing my lunches. At least I don't eat at Micky D's. But I love chinese. Maybe I should turn it down to once/month for that

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Carpal tunnel syndrome?

My wife had one hand done just before Scottsdale. She was having some numbness just driving. Had surgery that just took a few hours beginning to end and is much better since. No numbness and can sleep at night now.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Carpal tunnel syndrome?

My wife had one hand done just before Scottsdale. She was having some numbness just driving. Had surgery that just took a few hours beginning to end and is much better since. No numbness and can sleep at night now.
I haven't experienced numbness yet. Just aching when I use it to work. I'm glad they're able to fix Carpal tunnel. I didn't know that was possible. How long is the recovery after surgery?

FredC

Village Idiot
get one of these
E858781C-0E29-48CA-8B66-67F95707D8E6.jpeg

:biggrin:

But you probably got the arthritis

are you using soft touch valves?
Use a 1.75/.5 inch wan

Reactions: Foothills Phil

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I got it too, wear a wrist brace when working. I tolerate pain quite well (been married 37 years) so that helps too. Mine wont go away with rest - its part of doing this sort of work

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE talking to more people before you have surgery. Everyone that I have spoken to about this that has had the surgery done says that they would not do it again.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
If its inflammation google msm (dietry sulphur) and vit c combo you never get used to the taste but I wouldnt be without it

I wouldnt rush into carpal tunnel surgery (I was once on the surgeons list) a friend got it done his wife had to wipe his butt for 6 wks cos he couldnt..:icon_redface: :(

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If its inflammation google msm (dietry sulphur) and vit c combo you never get used to the taste but I wouldnt be without it

I wouldnt rush into carpal tunnel surgery (I was once on the surgeons list) a friend got it done his wife had to wipe his butt for 6 wks cos he couldnt..:icon_redface: :(
I’ll try that stuff out and see how it works.

FredC

Village Idiot
Yes I’m using a soft touch. What is that you’re holding?
[parsehtml]<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=swsfcc-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00WOOLVHG&asins=B00WOOLVHG&linkId=110a3f6d12892b63b0ab8621fb87ad14&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>[/parsehtml]

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I haven't experienced numbness yet. Just aching when I use it to work. I'm glad they're able to fix Carpal tunnel. I didn't know that was possible. How long is the recovery after surgery?
She had it done on a Friday and went back to work the next week. No lifting...but at least I was in Scottsdale so I didn't have to wipe butts.

Well, does Mikey count? I mean it was his birthday?

I really didn't mind but the boy really needs to do a better job of wiping on his own. :winky:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Good God...

Matt, eat an entire watermelon Saturday. You’ll pee like a Russian racehorse, but your joints will stop hurting. Rest all day Sunday, but take an aspirin.

Monday you should be fine.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You wanna hear something sad? I've been working for the last two weeks with a broken bone in my hand. Just hoping it heals up soon. It's a pain to use my wand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hack Attack

steve_64

I've had carpal tunnel as well as the aching knuckles elbows shoulders back and for two years and within a few days of the amino acids can't think of the specific product from GNC it all got better. Eating a lot of pasture raised beef too.
Watch the magic pill on Netflix.

But the GNC product is what I credit for the pain relief. Genny and I use it and have had other family and friends try one glass of it and they all got relief in one day.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
look at that knuckle lol
chord from 175 got wrapped around brush head not even a full revolution when i let go of trigger. chord ripped out my hand and jerked my pinky.

sisters an RN she looked at it i refused ER later than night i pulled it amd it popped horrible sharp pain then the swelling went down very quickly. met with my chiro and he was impressed lol
69014C91-EC4A-45B9-AEB4-302343CFB5D2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom