My Hands are getting weak

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Wow!

Excellent..

You should celebrate with an 18" Personal All Meat Marvel with stuffed crust and a gallon of Pepsi..
Went to see the new movie Solo last night. Rewarded myself with a small pinacolada slushy and a box of raisinetts

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Leaning on more walls?
No. I have about 9,000 sqft of cubicles to clean for Cal-Fire at their North-ops facility. I'll be locked in the compound all day alone. I start in 1 hour. Got up early and prepped the van. It's now a lean, mean, commercial cleaning machine.

Can I call you during nap hour?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Steve Lawrence
weve been eating vegan since feb. we feel great compared too what we did bfore.

we have a nice juicer an good recipes and we also use shakes and we dont eat out but rarely.

i think 4 times since feb as before almost everyday
This is hard work that we do. (Oh wait, not me--been mostly off the truck for 20 years but I do remember having an apple for breakfast and skipping lunch a lot). You can't be too fat and work so much or you will hurt yourself or just hate your work--which is too bad because this is good, healthy work!!! (Congrats on the juicing, Mike. I, too, am a firm believer in the benefits of fresh, raw, fruit and vegetable juices.)

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I did a 28 juice fast when I was 19.

I got down to 179 pounds.

Which is 100 less than I am today

seen a pest guy i hadn't seen around in some time he's dropped 111lbs just cut out junk and also went vegan.
we've got the pool now need the early morning swimming regiment

steve_64

We buy a lot of prepared fruit in containers. It's really not that much more and we can take it with us to the job sites.
Apple slices and caramel honey Doo and musk Mellon are favs.
Can't wait for the fresh blueberries.
Almost out of frozen ones from last year.
1527342283308-1140781346.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
We buy a lot of prepared fruit in containers. It's really not that much more and we can take it with us to the job sites.
Apple slices and caramel honey Doo and musk Mellon are favs.
Can't wait for the fresh blueberries.
Almost out of frozen ones from last year.View attachment 82148

you have berber in your kitchen?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Yes we bought the house 3 years ago and there was already old carpet there and it was a cheap fix till we redo the kitchen.
Besides I know a good carpet cleaner.
Kitchen will be last major project inside...I hope.

ive cleaned homes where they had that berber in kitchen and restrooms blegh lol

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

steve_64

I want to tile the kitchen but don't want that step neither since our home doesn't have any. I may go with vcp or vct with the tile look instead. Thinking of when I start dragging my feet which is coming fast I fear.

Down to one more door then probably do the kitchen next year.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It is what people that don't eat healthy think is eating healthy.

Usually just a delivery method for bacon bits, ham cubes, croutons, and whatever their favorite HFCS dressing is........I think you would like them

Yardhouse has a mean ahi crunchy salad

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I want to tile the kitchen but don't want that step neither since our home doesn't have any. I may go with vcp or vct with the tile look instead. Thinking of when I start dragging my feet which is coming fast I fear.

Down to one more door then probably do the kitchen next year.

ive installed nice wpc floors in baths and kitchens. great floor product and lasts forever. they can have long runs without transitions too. just plan transitions wisely too allow for future repairs or disasters. allowing you too only pull affected areas

Reactions: steve_64

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Its not about what you eat that's making your hands hurt. The problem it that wands are not made for less impact on the human body.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Its not about what you eat that's making your hands hurt. The problem it that wands are not made for less impact on the human body.

Holy poop... It's Dave!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Good to see your still around, hope you are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom