My King Butler Pixs...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I have all the new stuff in place...

Will be taking pics tonite...

Will post them as soon as I return...

Now in the pics you will see Kool Kuffs and the Kool Kuff wye,etc...

By no means Am I saying you must buy this or that...

My Butler was retro fitted with them,about 2 years ago...

An I am just keeping it uniform...Now If you do choose to duplicate my setup with Greenies or any one Else's stuff...Fine...

I did not do this to be any ones ad boy...I just prefer to stay with the stuff.I have in place...

One area I was not to happy about.Was assuming It was 95.00 for a rear port installed by Butler...

Due to the fact as the pictures will show...I run a seperate pre spray line.

An even thought the port is 3.5 inches wide with the hose ridges and solution lines...

There is no way 3 will fit.Also Since the wye is at the rear area.It makes sense to have its own op area...

Now what the pictures will show is 2-6 foot hoses coming from the elbows to the wye...

Those will be chopped smaller to allow a wye hook up to the live reel...

For hose management...I seem to be able to fit about 125 feet of 50 foot 2.5 and the rest 2 inch...

As the new 50 foot 2.5 arrives.I will see if it varies and will report back at that point...

The new hose will be 50 ft continuous.The other as is the 2 inch are chopped at the 25 foot marks.So as to allow replacing back on the reel as lines get shorter...

When you see the way we pre spray,remember a new metal tank is being made ,so after about 20 years the jug will be history...

There may be some items out of place and strewn about.But bear in mind this situation too will be rectified.Would have been today,but not one of my better days.If You know what I mean...

It seems if you get a port installed new it is 95 dollars...

But that same port when not in a new van is about 150 with labor and tax...

Now in 93,I had a port put in and it was for 95,but that was in older van too...

So if you think I never get mad about a Butler ,you are wrong there also...

Even though 99.9 of the time I am very Happy with them.There is still times when I shake my head and just walk away...

It seems that 2.5 makes no sense to them,nor the fact you use a 1.5 inch whip line...

But after 30 years,what do I know...They build them...I do not...

Now I am sure some one will report this comment to them...But I have been used to stupid looks all my life...lol...

Now all in all,the whole retro fit was about 650 dollars...

The elbows which I could have got wholesale were actually bought at Butler,due to the fact it is near where the lid was done...

But the lid and weld cost less then the plastic elbows.These will be changed to a less angular sweep metal pipe(2.5 inch)

150 for the port,and about 400 for the stuff I got from Joe...

Now you can probably do it for under ,what I paid for...But for the price I am pretty pleased.She is done.The hoses are all on the reel,the ports in place and she is ready for tonights.Chinese Restaurant.Pixs of before and after on that also...Sincerely Caesar,Happy Thanksgiving again...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Also a metal tee to connect the solution lines would be no good since each line is made to be independent of the other...

Just in case you might think why does he not use a connector tee for the solution lines...

Greenie

Too bad on a Butler you couldn't just bolt one of these on and be done with it.

DSC02062.jpg

I'm still not sure the twin elbows do all that much for a #4 blower, but hey, it can't hurt.

I still think most guys will use the factory 2.5" port that is there and call it good. I know the Butler unit runs a heck of a lot smoother and burns less gas with the 2.5 conversion, most have to turn down their pods.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
This shows the bottom of the 2inch to 2.5 inch reel reducer ,needed to add the 2.5 to the reel first on...

Also if you notice the 2.5 gallon prespray jug which is being refabricated to a metal tank with sight gage and fill top...

Also my first rudimentary connector protector.My name for it...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... s039-1.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
This is a picture taken on the right corner of the building.I took 2 hoses not needed to prop the wand up.

If you can see at the other corner of the building.There is a row of hoses set up per order of appearance and organization.The cones later placed were not in this shot.

The wand has a snap on holder taken from a wall vacuum tube holder. Adapted to attach to the wand.At one end of the wand is a hose hanger hook.The vacuum crevice is painted orange so as we do not lose and its bottom is a special crevice type tool with wire basket.You see a chunk of stuff under the booth.

Suck it to you for removal.But not up the hose into the tank.

The wand has in top of its vac head,a lite with led.So as to see under booths better.

Near the handle are the t bone,carpet shark,gum brush and holder,gum remover and holder.

The bottom of the barrel is a black fleece saddle,to hold items.Tabs,etc...

The top of the handle where the adjustment bolts are.Is a foam grip Butter knife.For quik removal of occasional Junk.

Crafts men,led gloves and holder are on grip area...

So like I always said.I got ol John Henry (my way)...

I like the wand for over 20 years.That wand fed my family.So take the pot shots...lol...
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets044.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
This is the side I mentioned earlier.Poorly taken but you can see.The hoses are leaning against the building.

This job was a night mare.Not for cleaning that was the easy part.Little under 2000 square feet...

It was one of the worst fog nites ever.I did not go over 30 the whole time.
Normal 25 minute drive.We arrive to a empty restaurant.Until 6 people in three cars pull up.

I was going to pull the old there closed ma'am...Because we in process of setting for blah blah.

But I knew the guy was making food for us big time.We usual-get to go.But I told them you eat.I got to do the picture thing.An get the rest of my set up triple checked...

I started with 3/4 tank of water.Poor picture,I will post if you feel like squinting even more then you have.Finished at half tank.The pre spray container dropped 2 inches from the designated start point.

Well when we did start we were done and packed 75 minutes later.I carried 1 dryer and 4 fans.

Brian carried 1 dryer.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets040.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Our way of dealing with high back,high cushion chairs.

The first set is pushed towards the far edge.So as to allow the back of the flip chair to seat safely when moved.

All chairs are assembled in order of take down.As you set up,you take down to finish at the door areas.

Each table with four chairs are towards the wall and towards the hall.Meaning main walk way.This way when order is given to unstack.

If I choose to keep and area open for respray.The chair does not have to be handled twice...

The tables are rectangular.But they have round expansion tables also.
Very dangerous since the can snap on your finger...

Those are either fully snapped open or moved at the areas of expeansion.
Thus keeping them shut whilst you shift...

You can do two set ups with this both about the same time to clean.

Either shift all tables one way.Or expand to the center Allowing main areas longer dwell.Whilst cleaning perimeters...

Tonite we shifted.Back hurt too much.An he does have etched glass part-ion and a large main area fish tank...

The glass was almost done by time we finished also...14 minutes longer.Filthy.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets061.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Brians side,you will notice.

He just stacks as most do.

But what happens on his side. He pays for not me...Fully understood.

We run identical chems at same set ratios...

He utilizes as most cleaners do around here.A 14 inch Butler wand with 1.5 inch whip attached.

He is going to look into Greenies wand and or glide system.Due to 23 years of sore shoulder...

He even remarked to me.As he was utilizing his Butler glide.Where were these thing 20 years ago.How much better would we feel today...

I agreed...But Brians the best...even for a Pats fan...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets048.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The water level when began.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets057.jpg

Brians truck,nice...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets054.jpg

Another picture of rug...

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc62 ... ets047.jpg

You have to forgive me I am poor with pictures.Understatement...

But it is 345 am and I gots to be waken up for 830...

Mike,I do not know much about wyes.But it does to seem to be pretty sound looking.Believe me If I see something go bad.I will let people know...

But I am having one made for me about a foot longer on the single side.
To allow option of just letting it sit in port if I choose.

The hose lengths,need to be changed per type of job or storage needs.

But very nice strong sound at the wand,the 14 inch sounded well anemic.
But to each there own.

But these are just attempts by me.To fully utilize the reel again,easily.
Increase airflow which has been pr-oven by all others on this and other bbs.Whether a 4 to the door or single large.

To something that would also save me more money on turning down rpms,whilst maximizing my performance...

I just took mine a step farther then most can do themselves...I do not know anyone,that has twin 2.5s on there lid hooked up.But I do...

I am pretty proud of this one,but the next project even more so.

Mikey P

Administrator
Cut and paste your photo's link (web address) run your cursor across it so it is highlighted in blue then click the IMG button you see above the text box.

OR when you take the link form Photobucket take it from the last available box, the one that says IMG code.

That way the pics will show in your post.

ps, that was not a joke.

Greenie

If you were in CT, where in the hell was AL?

I would have liked to see his Pimped 2.5 Greenhorn wand equipped PowerMatic on that job, instead of an anemic stock Butler.

Greenie

Sorry...that was supposed to read pimped out 2.5" powermatic and Greenhorn wand.

I'd make a 2.5" wand tomorrow if I honestly thought it would make a significant difference, but I don't, it's the hose run that has the most impact, so....we stay with 2" tools.

2.5" wands do exist, saw a pic of one in Australia, but who would want to handle that beast?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Greenie,I had mentioned it to him earlier in the week.To come by and possibly do pics...

Since he is so good at them,versus I...Obviously...

But honestly,it is far better he did not show...

The fog for at least 20 miles in all directions from that restaurant...

Was just that bad...Saw 4 accidents,alone...

There was no sand on any streets,so if weather had even gone say 5 degrees colder it would have been iceville...

But how about a 2.5 inch barrel leading to a 2 inch handle ?Just a thought...

But I will post better day pics as they come...But believe me just that impressive in vacuum...

Of course At Butler they laugh at me and us for 2.5 or a 2 inch lead in hose...

One thing I would like to see is a 1.5 or 2 inch inch long swivel connector for the wand handle...

Like the hide a hose long swivel...Mush better fit then short cuff...

If you know any one that does make one,email or phone me...

Now dont get me wrong Brians side looked great,due to my prespray...

But it held much more moisture then mine...

I will have Brian call you today...I will give him number today...

Forgot about after I called you,due to the fact the people drove up at the last minute...

But I am extending the wye about one foot longer...And block holder in back,is getting a hole cut through and a divider so.I can still utilize half of it...Plus it can hold the wye in the port if need be...

Al

I don't feel like scrolling back but somebody said "so you clean with a metal detector? "
and It struck my funny bone whilst sipping coffee..thus causing me to spew

I'll post pix later

My guy's had my camera on a on a huge job in Ma. anyway......It's supposed to be the biggest home in Ma. It's owned by a movie star.....not allowed to say who or post the pics though.

enviropure

Can you tell us some of the movies the actor was in? That's certainly not disclosing too much info.

Eric

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well so far so good...

I kept it all coolcuffs,for compatibility...

I got a 2 inch swivel again...for the last 25 feet to the wand...

I changes to swivels after the latch version,but then gorilla glued them.

In the swivels I received originally.They had compatibility issues...Latches never did...

I would reduce a hose but it would not fit as well each connection change..
But wanted the swivels 2.5 to attach Greenies secition to Joes...

Greenies is sliced at the 25 foot mark.Joes is straight 50 footer...

But if you keep one 50 foot 2.5 you can add 75 of 2 inch...

Just got some 3 inch for the 3rd lid,I am on...

1st is in pic,next is 2.5 sweeping angle for 2.5 on lid,3rd lid will be 3 inch to a 2.5 wye...

Wye ? Because...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom