my new ad

Greg Loe

4qxt0gl.jpg

G

Are you serious?
Is that ad from this year/decade?
Do you live in the same California that Mikey does?

TimP

I wouldn't even drive over to someones home for 35 bucks. The way I see it, if you're going to do something at least do it right. What's up with the shampoo crap.

Tahoesteve

Whats the Lic #...City...Business?

"Groom" sounds better than "rake".

Professionals 2 times in same sentence...too much

same with shampoo, shampooer

RD is shampooer...HWE is not

extract if desired...mobile force 3 extractor...WTH!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Its a good ad if your target market is for that type of client. Ads like that always brought calls.
Just be sure that the people that are attracted to this price range are the type of client you want. Typically they aren't too worried about your procedure as much as they are just having the carpet "look" clean.
You are putting in an awful lot of work for $35-60. Ensure you will make profit.

G

Just a few thoughts....

Remember who your audience is. What are the looking for? What's going to catch their attention? What's gonna make you stand out?

Most of your customers are women. I'd try to appeal to them. I like warm fuzzies and a clever or clear headline. I'd move your logo to the bottom where it's not competing with your message. Put something front-and-center to draw people in.

What are you selling? Price? It's the focus of the ad. I'd focus less on price and method and put the emphasis on benefits. What can they expect when they call? Shampoo, HWE, truck mount, Force 3 extractor and wand may mean something to us, it means little or nothing to Mrs. Piffleton. When someone goes shopping for a Lexus, things like price and the kind of wrench used to bolt on the tires is less of an issue than the perceived value of the final purchase. It's just my preference, but for as hard as I work, I'd rather advertise a Lexus because when you sell price it's harder to get paid for delivering service and quality, two things IMHO that are going to benefit you and your business in the long run.

What's she want? I think she wants someone she can trust, someone she's going to feel comfortable sharing her home with for a few hours, someone who's going to do the job right, someone who's going to stand behind what they do. She wants a professional in every sense of the word.

One of the big things for me is just to present a professional image. It's not hard to do and that alone helps to instill a sense of confidence in a perspective customer.

For what it's worth,

mohr1.jpg

Buzzbac

mikey better rename this thread................. How to starve ..slowly but surely

Greg Loe

Damn Wayne! you took a hacks ad and made it look outstanding.

How's your return on your marketing been? You doing postcards and fliers?

Found that ad at a condo I was cleaning. His price for the place would have been $68.95.

G

Duh! Shows how much I was paying attention. lol I saw the headline and it went right over my head......

Things are slow, Greg.......really slow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom