My new Dyson after 1 rug

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My new Dyson is filthy after dusting and vacuuming a 55 year old wool rug. I don’t think this rug has ever been vacuumed. It totally filled my Dyson and that was after dusting with a Rug Badger.

D23F1A35-A59B-4459-A47E-F7122654EA84.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ball suck.

the head bounces non stop.

I expected better of you.

Rug shops should use Sanitatires or Kirbys
They broke.

Not sure what you are talking about. The Dyson did a phenomenal job. It just got very dirty.

Mikey P

Administrator
Not too late to join us..

Hello Bridgeport Motorcycle Jamboree Fans!!

The return of the Bridgeport Motorcycle Jamboree is only 5 days away! We can't wait to see you this Friday, June 9th, 2023 in Bridgeport. Download the full event flyer at BridgeportMotorcycleJamboree.com

Bike Show Details: The event starts at 1pm in the Busters Parking Lot across from the Shell station. Check-in for entries starts at 12. No entry fee if the bike/rider is a paid participant in the poker run, otherwise it’s $5. No categories, just the best overall bike. The event will be judged by the Bridgeport Volunteer Fire Department. 1st place gets a trophy and a Viking Bag backpack. All bikes are welcome!! Questions? Call Billy at 707-689-7349

Vendors Still Needed: We will still accept vendors Thursday afternoon and Friday Morning before the main opening at 10am. Just show up to the courthouse lawn and pay $30 when you arrive.

Things you should know before you arrive:
  • Pre-registration packets will be available for pickup starting at 10am on Friday June 9th at the check-in booth located at the courthouse lawn.
  • There will be no parking allowed on the center lane this year. (We did not obtain a Caltrans permit for this)
  • Some of US 395 and Hwy 158 have big potholes. Please be aware if you are driving up from the south, especially 1-5 miles south of the June Lake Junction turnoff. Stay in lane 1 in this area.
  • The Poker Run is exactly 207.4 miles at a 4hrs and 30 min ride time. Purchase your poker run card at our check-in booth at the courthouse lawn after 10am on Friday.
  • Please don’t drive your motorcycle down the intersection of Bryant St and North School Street past the Memorial Hall. A wedding will be taking place there that weekend. We will have signs placed on the street as a reminder.
  • Please observe all traffic laws and don’t drink and ride! We have been working with law enforcement to bring back this event and there they will be present at all times including a CHP helicopter.
  • We only have 250 shirts remaining! Please stop by the courthouse lawn to purchase yours after 10am on Friday when the check-in booth opens.
  • Camping in only designated campgrounds. (Not on county property) Willow Springs Resort, Bridgeport Reservoir RV Park and Marina, Paradise Shores, Lower Twin Lakes Resort, and Mono Village all have camping in the area. First come, first serve USFS spots are also available along Twin Lakes Road. (We hope to have more camping in town available for next year)
  • For the group ride on Sunday, we will let riders go in groups of 20 or fewer for safety reasons.
  • Please pick up after yourself! We are hoping for a respectful first year back so we can enjoy this event for many more years to come.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next weekend!

The BMJ Team!

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My new Dyson is filthy after dusting and vacuuming a 55 year old wool rug. I don’t think this rug has ever been vacuumed. It totally filled my Dyson and that was after dusting with a Rug Badger.

View attachment 122866
are you ever going to invest in a rug tumbler? It would be a major time saver for you since you're a owner/op doing both rug washing and normal carpet cleaning

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Someday Matt.

Just when I’m out they pull me back in.

My dyson broke already. Cheap plastic parts. The handle busted. So I returned it and replaced it with another shark.

After using the Dyson, i hated it. Shark much lighter. We’ll see if i can get a month out of this Shark.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom