20180417_125620.jpg
20180417_160816.jpg
20180417_155944.jpg
20180417_155935.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So what does that hose reel cost nowadays? Looks like the one I have. Wait til you have to replace the motor.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Guys y’all can’t see that it is a custom freshy tank ( or one Thaat was designed for over the wheel well design.) that he has set across the van?

It has a place to store some blocks or something.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Guys y’all can’t see that it is a custom freshy tank ( or one Thaat was designed for over the wheel well design.) that he has set across the van?

It has a place to store some blocks or something.
We see that. Takes up too much precious space for its tiny capacity.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Lee if you put a 100 gallon it would easily take up twice that space.

He won’t have winters to deal with, or any of the simple problems that booking up and refilling bring in let parts of the world.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes I did but I don’t think his current tank is but 12-15 wide ( again just guessing here) you are recommending a 27 inch wide tank for just 35 more gallons and the 27 inches might not include the mounting hardware to total figures.

Name
Lee Stockwell
View attachment 79592

Still dying to know how you plan on suspending 900 pounds from that thin roof..

Ill bet Lee a gallin of Cimex paint that i have more floor space in this set up than his..
I have 2x100 gallon waste tanks and a 125 gallon fresh tank. No room for a transfer pump. 38" x 96" open center floor in the back for buffers and stuff. Lots of shelves. Will do pix.
Cimex is painted, special stuff to stick to plastic. I'll put it together the night before a big school project in June.

I'd draw a picture of how to mount your water tank, but you've made up your mind it won't work.

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Lee Stockwell
Wrap a bracket around two of the crossover top rails, and the vertical rails going down, at least four points. Add at least one support down to the floor, depending on where floor supports are located, where it won't block other access needs.

Poly tank would slide into the platform empty and be strapped to it with the factory straps.

(now post the fallen water tower pic again...lol)

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have 2x100 gallon waste tanks and a 125 gallon fresh tank. No room for a transfer pump. 38" x 96" open center floor in the back for buffers and stuff. Lots of shelves. Will do pix.
Cimex is painted, special stuff to stick to plastic. I'll put it together the night before a big school project in June.

I'd draw a picture of how to mount your water tank, but you've made up your mind it won't work.

Gotta figure employees driving it and being safe safe safe, one thing if he was driving it only!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I didn't see the through the floor exhaust kit you did get one right? Also have them put in the water damn they forgot when they sprayed it :(

Never mind about the exhaust kit it’s a transit it can’t put one in the way the slider is built but you can put the water dam in to keep the water from coming up front

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom