My new wrap

safeclean

Hi Walrus I hate carpet cleaning :wink:
Thanks for the replies guys this thing rocks.

Actually I have had this truck working for 2 weeks and some idiot smashed right into the side looks crap now will be down for 4 weeks getting repairs and new sign wrap, the crap us workers have to go through amazes me sometimes. :evil:

Craig

exploited

Looks great Craig , i was thinking of doing a similar things as my Liberty is very tightly fit in my van. How much does it set back to get one of those trucks i assume it must go through the petrol but looks worth it for the great exposure

safeclean

Hi Luke the truck and pantec set me back $25,000 if you buy something like this brand new it would cost around $60,000? the truck I have has 180,000 klms its a diesel fair on fuel and we had a petrol tank installed for the liberty the only thing I would do if going new is no rear barn doors tale would be better and it covers you from the rain.

Craig

jayjacques

Perfect in every way, truck and wrap and everything within, wise investments. Guess you found your niche. Sorry bout your accident.

exploited

pretty good price sure stands out better than a standard van , Craig how many km's would your truck last before you had to replace it or change the motor

safeclean

Hi Luke due to being a diesel with 180,000 kmls it is really just run in I have seen them with 400,000 still going strong the only thing that might go is the injectors no biggy really.

Craig

safeclean

jayjacques said:
Perfect in every way, truck and wrap and everything within, wise investments. Guess you found your niche. Sorry bout your accident.

Thanks Jay yes I found my niche lol.

The good news is the insurance holder is paying us $7000 a week due to loss of income while it is getting fixed.

Craig

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom