My tile and carpet need cleaning in a sad way.

Mikey P

Administrator
our tiny 21yo black cat, Roxy was put to rest yesterday.

The past two years she been blind and very leaky.

Lots of damage to furniture legs and bases and thankfully I have a good buddy with a real rug shop who washes my rugs for free.

Today was the first morning in a while that I wasnt searching or dodging puddles in the kitchen.

1698152343436.png

Last edited:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Similar situation with the wife's cat at her parents that passed on the 4th of this month. She wasn't really "leaky" but vomited a lot the last few years. Her mom and dad got "Mama Kitty" as a kitten for her older sister Brooke just days before they found out her mom was pregnant with Destiny. She missed 29 by a month on November 4th. I thought she was gonna live forever like Bawb. She was a sweet lap cat.

mama kitty.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Similar situation with the wife's cat at her parents that passed on the 4th of this month. She wasn't really "leaky" but vomited a lot the last few years. Her mom and dad got "Mama Kitty" as a kitten for her older sister Brooke just days before they found out her mom was pregnant with Destiny. She missed 29 by a month on November 4th. I thought she was gonna live forever like Bawb. She was a sweet lap cat.

View attachment 124957
Looks just like Bob actually

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom