Myspace page anyone?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Any of you guys have a myspace page? I have found it is a great way to keep touch with old friends, and new ones as well. My kids are getting older, so I can keep tabs on them too!

TimP

I do indeed have one. It is a good way to find lost buddies etc that you don't keep in touch with. Also you could possibly find business contacts etc, but it's more for keeping in touch with people you know that you don't see often.

Rex Tyus

I find myself in agreement with Vincent on this one. The contacts I want to keep up with are on speed dial or Mikey's board.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
So, neither of you guys has an email?

I was in the same boat as you guys. Resistant to get a myspace, and then my wife was finding all of her friends that she hasn't seen and so I made one as well.

Rex Tyus

I have email but rarely use it for personal communications. It has replaced my fax for business. Not sure how my e-mail would relate to a my space page. :? Hey I am not knocking you, a grown man, and successful business person for having a my space page.

I am just snickering as I type. :p

Greenie

I can see it now... the divorce rate will go up as a result of more and more adults having their own page.

Personally, I don't want to talk to anyone I went to high school with...lol

TimP

For someone like me who lives about 2,500 miles away from where my family is and where I went to school it's nice to see what some of my classmates and some relatives that I don't keep up with are doing. I do however spend way more time on mikeys board than going to myspace. A lot of people use face book to keep up with business contacts and acquaintances, more for networking I think especially with your college mates.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Greenie said:

I agree. I have one high school friend I still talk to regularly but I can tell from the times I have ran into some of the others when I went back home to visit family that I'm better off being far away from them.

-JB-

Name
JB
Gotta admit, I don't use it, I thought it might just be a way for folks to find our website, worth a try.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
If you guys think myspace is for kids, your truly missing out. Myspace is nearly as good as youtube, and there is a plethera of music. Most of my family, and good friends are on myspace, many of which do not live locally to me.

Block me or not, I'm not looking for teeny boppers lol. :lol:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Greenie said:
I can see it now... the divorce rate will go up as a result of more and more adults having their own page.

The divorce rate is already up.

DevilDog

Have more than a few high school people I keep in contact with. And very happy to do so.

Also, it's been very nice to keep in touch with some of the gals from high school.

And when I say "very nice" you can use your imagination on that one.

Nothing wrong with having a Myspace page. They are not just for kids.

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom