Mytee 8400DX yes or no?

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Have you moved on from oven and toilet cleaning?
I live in a small place. If I like the look of the job I'll fo bathrooms and ovens.

I do entire vacate cleans at times. Bring in a small crew.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
C
You did! I’m guessing that you have 220v there.

I will buy a Hydroforce and gin up a harness to use, or just put inline back near the Ranger. I have been wanting to inject Saigercide or rising agents, but couldn’t.
Correct Australia is a 230v country.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I live in a small place. If I like the look of the job I'll fo bathrooms and ovens.

I do entire vacate cleans at times. Bring in a small crew.

He was talking down to me, Grant. Tell you what, though; when I am finished with a full on, my houses are cleaner than most operating rooms. I’ve had allergy sufferers tell me they had their first good sleep in years.
One man had a medical condition brought on by his pet birds, something to do with feather proteins causing granulation in his lungs. He had to re-home the birds.

I spent six hours cleaning three rooms with superheated steam. Every item, drapes, walls, books, furniture and floors.
A month later and tests showed that his lungs were clearing, three months and they were clear. Apparently that doesn’t happen, even when the birds are removed.
It happened because I used a multi enzyme and heat to scrupulously decontaminate the rooms where he kept the birds.

He’s a friend and it makes me feel good to see him healthy. So yeah, when business offers itself, I do whatever I must.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and GeeeAus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom