Mytee Air Lite

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
This tool for 105 bucks sounds like it might have a place on the van. I call mytee and get connected to "sales". I ask the nice women if it came with any hoses, no. How much is a 15 set of hoses, $119. Too much, no thank you on the hoses. But I would like a air lite upholstery tool to try for that price. She says she can't take my order, I have to order it online. WHAT has this world turned into, I can't call and order a part no more. Well I see now that there isn't a place on the van for another tool.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
This tool for 105 bucks sounds like it might have a place on the van. I call mytee and get connected to "sales". I ask the nice women if it came with any hoses, no. How much is a 15 set of hoses, $119. Too much, no thank you on the hoses. But I would like a air lite upholstery tool to try for that price. She says she can't take my order, I have to order it online. WHAT has this world turned into, I can't call and order a part no more. Well I see now that there isn't a place on the van for another tool.

It has to do with protecting you financially. the website protects you and mytee by encrypting the credit card info. If a company fails to follow certain protocols with regards to your credit card info- they could be subjected to a $250,000 fine.
having said this--never transmit any customer's credit card info by text or email or stored onto your computer unless properly encrypted.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Tried the tool a couple of days at Experience.

Thought it felt good and it comes with a durable glide for $115.

Also have the 15 ft. hoses at $65 for 15 ft. of our new blue HP TM hose & 1.5" Superflex vac hose.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...arch_in_description=1&keyword=My4ML+or+tx25HP

8400PTool1[1].jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It has to do with protecting you financially. the website protects you and mytee by encrypting the credit card info. If a company fails to follow certain protocols with regards to your credit card info- they could be subjected to a $250,000 fine.
having said this--never transmit any customer's credit card info by text or email or stored onto your computer unless properly encrypted.

What if a customer text you a credit card?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
PMF does make a clear head upholstery tool. I've had two with internal jets for over ten years

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Idiots! .95

Yep - I tried to order a pump from them as there's no pumptec distributor up here. It's a total clusterfook to try and spend your money. I ended up not buying squat because of the bullshit. The shame of that is lost customers on other purchases like machinery.

On a side note - the absolute best service I ever got was from Ed Valentine. He overnighted a pump from Ann Arbour Michigan to Vancouver B.C. in less than 24 hours. Other purchases from Cross American were always timely and pleasantly handled by phone.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Mikey P

Administrator

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom