Mytee Escape Electric Truckmount

Name
Don
understood. just so you know he has his boy's on this site all the time as you can see. I sold the crappy race car driver a old machine from said mentioned person and i called him to make sure he was happy and eventually he hung up on me. But thanks for the info and i will be on here from time time to try to improve the business. funny that others don't try to sue you but he does. Makes one wonder. well not really.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Don
Solved the over heat problem with the Air Hog. It was because it can't be used with Escape without over heating because it pulls more cfm. Was simple as can be but will not share it with Mytee. But if you have an Air hog plus you want to sell i would be interested.

Name
Don
People should know better than to use crack, or any other drug and clean carpet. Lucky he didn't loose a hand. one of the main reasons i got rid of the machine was no protection from the belt. some curious George get in my unit to look at it and bam lawsuit city.

Name
Don
Was a joke dude my Mytee secret was the i drilled a lot of holes to let the heat out. took 10 min and i no longer are going through switches like crazy or melting pipe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom