Mytee M5 Auction.. GFTA

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok boys and girls, this month I have a brand spankin new fresh Mytee M5 portable for sale.

http://www.mytee.com/products/product.php?id=M-5

The M5 has more vacuum than my Vortex. You can triple wand with this baby w/ 200 ft on each hose and never no the difference. It has a never fill waste tank that allows you to clean up to 20,000 sf with out emptying. It also sustain temps of 270º ATW

M-5-Photo.gif

At least that's what John tells me..

Starting bid is $1750
Retail is $2550

Auction ends Sunday the14th 8PM PST

If you're going to use a porty at least use the best.

Brett

What are you actually selling? Just the M5 or does it come with some solution and vac hose and a wand? Will Greenie mod it for 2.5 internal and vac port to truly make it the best? Greenie mentioned he could do a 2.5 unit but I don't know if that meant internal or just 2.5 port, and how much gain he thinks that would make. I would run 25-50 ft of 2.5 if it would give maybe a 5% gain.

Mikey P

Administrator
Just the M5 base unit, no hoses or tools.

No one in their right mind would lug around a fiddy of 2.5 with a porty in a home.

Brett

2.5 to get from the van or driveway into the carpet. I don't like pushing 2" to the wand, let alone 2.5

Greenie

I'm a freak for more suck, and I'm still not gonna do the 2.5 thing on the average machine, with 100' of 2" using coolcuffs, this thing screams, it's what i call the sweet spot.

It has wheels, it's actually not that hard to lean back and slide into van or out, good handle locations, so roll it to the front door and get to work, no generators, auxillary tanks or any hokey BS...it's a porty, a super porty, but a porty none the less.

And for this one...I will find a way to modify it, to accept a Judson mesh bag on the back side of the coolcuff inside the tank to protect the APO, since it shouldn't be run as is without a Coarse bag to catch the larger stuff that some hack will suck up.

It doesn't come with a hokey little crap wand and tiny hose cause well......that would be a waste of a few dollars, it's designed to run full flow truckmount rated tools, time is money.
You could add a Greenhorn Lite for $499 yes it includes glide.

Somebody is gonna ask, No it doesn't have onboard Heat, it would take a monster heater to keep up with the high flow pump, hook to hot water and call it good, then you can run a $500 heater and be making some time if you want that third cord.

G

I bought a 1200 psi Olypiums from Les for $2000

Thats not much of a deal!

Greenie

No....you stole an Olympus from Les, and Les is a nice guy, go look at InterlinkSupply.com and see how good you got it. :wink:

Name
John LaBarbera
Just so you guys know, these auctions are designed to support Mikey's Board, which we all benefit from. None of this money goes to Mytee. If the bid goes over $2000.00 Mytee will pay the freight to anywhere in the continental USA.

Mr.V

It's a great porty

100ft. of 2 inch hose,,,plain ol hot tap water and #8 flow atw and you'll get TM dry times

G

Mike is just scared of me now!

Because I have a business in his area!

No one else will stand up to him but I will!

And Grennie, I did'nt steal it, thats what he SOLD it to me for.
Les needed me and I needed him.

LOL!!!!

Name
Nate W.
Steve Lillard said:
Mike is just scared of me now!

Because I have a business in his area!

No one else will stand up to him but I will!

And Grennie, I did'nt steal it, thats what he SOLD it to me for.
Les needed me and I needed him.

LOL!!!!

Does Joyce know about this? :lol:

I have good knowledge that some one will be knocking off the M5 in China or there abouts at less than half that price.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thread is confusing. What is the high bid? Is it $4,000?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom