mytee redline vs turbohybrid newb to tile

racebum

just thought i would get some input. i don't do all that much tile yet but do need to pick up a spinner for a store up the street. the turbo hybrid is 768 and the redline 510, best price i could find on either. is the turbo hybrid worth the extra? they look like pretty similar tools to the naked eye

i've installed tile, worked with ceramic to natural stone and clean my own counters by hand.

i am however a newb to commercial hard surface cleaning

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Turbo hybrid is the best overall tile tool out today in my opinion. I think the only draw back on the Mytee is that is doesn't get as close to the edge.

racebum

auction as in ebay or here on the forum? what's a typical close price? and are we talking new or used?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Both are good tools. If the difference in price is a problem then the mighty is a good buy for that price. I have had my mytee spinner for years and zero complaints.

racebum

actually was considering your used sx12 on ebay, mentioned that to another cleaner in town who hasn't been working much and he offered his sx12 for $400. wound up buying it and will have it put to work this weekend in a garage and at a subway. i figured there was a remote chance i would be able to get yours under $400 but if i did it would be something like $380 and also a chance it would be $450. so, i jumped on the $400 deal and am trying it out on the natural slate in my kitchen :)

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Look similar, however the turbo hybrid is superior do to the vacuum compensator...Turbo Hybrid is the best in industry!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When your ready I will give you a $200 trade in for your SX-12 towards a turbo. Same for everyone You can trade in your SX-12 or your Mytee for $200 off a Turbo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom