Mytee spinner jets

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
It seems like every other time I use my spinner the jets get clogged up and won't spin. Take the jets off and run the wire from a twisty tie thru and good to go, but sucks in the middle of a job. I even tried hanging the spinner upside down from the rafters and still clogs up, between jobs. I only use the tool every week or two. Any body else run into this.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i have a problem with the rings.....seems when they flatten out a bit it gets close to rubbing...almost like there is to much space before the lip.....ill take a pic and show you tom...

MerCrewser

I have the same problem with the jets clogging. it drives me nuts. I'll get it running again only to have it stop again halfway through the job. looking for ideas..... Maybe bigger jets? more flow?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
We have had issues with the figure 8 pieces inside, either they are corroding or some reaction between them and the jet itself.

Our protocol is: After each job remove them, give them a squirt of wd40, put them in a ziplock bag, put the bag in the toolbox on the van.

Haven't had an issue since.

It takes all of 1 minute to do, both pulling and replacing for the next time it's used.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I notice I only have one of those figure 8 pieces, which is out now. I could try adding a inline filter.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Truth be told - I removed them from all my spinners - but we still remove and wd/40 like I said before

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Thanks indy, the spinner worked flawless today. While taking the jets out today I noticed rust in the tube were the jets screw in. I am wondering if that tube is not stainless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom