Need 5 gal paint strainers for my filter...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
my supplier is having trouble with their suppplier. Anyone know a source to buy 5 gal paint strainer in bulk or any other quantities?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

FredC

Village Idiot
[parsehtml]<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=swsfcc-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B06XBLFPFJ&asins=B06XBLFPFJ&linkId=f0c5512e10084c1189df88fe78fd02b1&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>[/parsehtml]

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
my supplier is having trouble with their suppplier. Anyone know a source to buy 5 gal paint strainer in bulk or any other quantities?

We use these and we use the 5-gallon strainers. We order them in bulk so we get free shipping. You'll want the SB 501 filters

I see they are out of stock online right now. But maybe not a bad idea to email them and find out their timeline
http://www.painterdeal.com/filter.html

FredC

Village Idiot

[parsehtml]<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=swsfcc-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00P83H9Q2&asins=B00P83H9Q2&linkId=ecc73573410cd94c0664ead0fb3962a9&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>[/parsehtml]

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
There’s a better deal out there I can’t mention
Shhh....be wery wery quiet....hunting for paint strainer top screcret.

31C0A8AE-3D96-45A1-A76A-A9DAC02D3F03.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
You can find them on amazon just as cheap as bipolar joe sells them

Edit: The two I linked to in this thread aren't as cheap but are the ones Mikey/Saiger use so I feel ok suggesting them

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
You can find them on amazon just as cheap as bipolar joe sells them

Edit: The two I linked to in this thread aren't as cheap but are the ones Mikey/Saiger use so I feel ok suggesting them
They are very high quality, I feel guilty throwing them away, but Justin doesn't want to rinse and reuse my old ones.

FredC

Village Idiot
$79 for a hundred?
See edit.

I'm sure if you look...................if not amazon somewhere else

btw....I don't keep up with all the goings on but I think Raf is on the shit list

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The micron measurment on a paint strainer is way to small ......you will have deminished results immediately. ....kinna like stuffing a rag in yor mouf and tryin to talk.....

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
The micron measurment on a paint strainer is way to small ......you will have deminished results immediately. ....kinna like stuffing a rag in yor mouf and tryin to talk.....

The filter dome I have was or is a prototype I think. he was making them and selling them through Joe a few years ago. It’s this strong plastic composite of some sort. I’ve beat it half to death and still remains strong. the fellow still sells em but changed the material. I think he hangs around Robs forum. I think his mother in law or some member of his family was making the pool mesh filter that goes inside of it. I insert a paint strainer inside of it to capture 99% of the debri and it’s easy to just pool out and throw away and insert a fresh one in for the next job THEN TO WASH OUT THE POOL MESH FILTER.
I’ve tried hosing down THE PAINT STRAINER but it’s not that easy to remove everything off of them. After a few times of that and seeing cat dog hair after drying I just don’t want to mess around with a dirty filter that contained chunks of dog poop and all kinds of stuff. Easy to insert paint strainer and save the existing filter double filtering at the same time. Works for me.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My Steam Genies jus had a stainless filter inside the wt....
Slide lid off about a foot ...reach in all pull it out rinse with a hose slide back on then slide lid back on....

I really don get you guys.....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My Steam Genies jus had a stainless filter inside the wt....
Slide lid off about a foot ...reach in all pull it out rinse with a hose slide back on then slide lid back on....

I really don get you guys.....

Ya we know, but Fred’s Boyle told me to shut up so I won’t say anything!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I think people can attest that have been around my Butler running these paint filters that she has lots of suck.... And with the Conway wand... Oh boy, on some rare occasion when I am feeling whooped out I will turn my Butler down a notch...

Well... Rarely... We just "Man Up"!

Reactions: Donwand

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Listen here young man.....
When i was young we walked fi miles
To school......uphill.......both ways!..

In the snow!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom