Need a Carpet Cleaner, Las Vegas, Nevada

Jay D

Name
Jay D
A Client of mine who is a Interior Designer needs a quality cleaner to clean her daughters 2 bedroom apt in las vegas, Nv. She commented there was no outside water so a water tank would be a good idea. Please leave your information so I can forward it to her Thank You :)

Jay D

Name
Jay D
She had a guy with a porty last time and it was a disaster(her words, no offense eric). She requested someone with a truckmount. She is in my referral marketing group.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
No, just someone to leave it cleaner and in better shape than the last cleaner did. :roll:

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Its what the client asked for not me. A portable cleaner who cares can do a better job than a truckmount cleaner who does'nt care. Sorry it was not meant as a slam against portable operators in any way.

P.S. Thank you all, I forwarded the information to the customer.

F

FB7777

Eric Valentine said:
Maybe I should post a few testimonials I have gotten. A moron with a TM will just make a bigger mess if they can't clean. I have done a few carpets that had 2 companies previously that used TM's. The client said that the carpet hadn't been that clean ever (since he bought the house). Amazing what a rotary, Judson Juice, a dual 2-stage 100 psi porty, and a glided wand can do.......

Maybe it is time to show that having a portable doesn't make you a bad cleaner automatically. I am working on getting a TM, but I have some bills to pay off first.

that is the oldest, and IMO the weakest, excuse for not having a truckmount. All things being equal ... you with a truckmount will clean better than you with a portable

not matter what your profession, you are limiting yourself if you don't bring the best tools to the trade. If there are efficiencies to be had during the cleaning process then by all means use them!!! You'll stay focussed and provide better end results because you're not worn out using inferior methodology.

The idiot with a truckmount is a lousy example unless you consider yourself an idiot, you are only competing against yourself in this industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom