Need help Job pricing

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
Hi guys I got my first tile cleaning job 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. What should I charge for the job how much per room?

Mikey P

Administrator
Need a whole lot more details.

What material
Showers and counters?
How far of a drive
How much an hour so you like to make cleaning carpet
How much experience do you have
How hungry are what hard surface tools do you own

Etc..

Reactions: SamIam

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
The person never got back to me. I looked up the area code and it was from North Carolina and I'm in New York. thanks for the help though.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The person never got back to me. I looked up the area code and it was from North Carolina and I'm in New York. thanks for the help though.
Don't let the area code throw you. I am in the Vancouver BC area and I get calls all the time with area codes from Texas, California, Washington and many more. These are people who are working in Canada and have kept their cell phone plans from where they normally live. A lot of them are executives who travel for their company. I have a lot of American customers who rent in the downtown Vancouver area. Of course I get lots of nuisance calls as well but I answer them all politely.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Don't let the area code throw you. I am in the Vancouver BC area and I get calls all the time with area codes from Texas, California, Washington and many more. These are people who are working in Canada and have kept their cell phone plans from where they normally live. A lot of them are executives who travel for their company. I have a lot of American customers who rent in the downtown Vancouver area. Of course I get lots of nuisance calls as well but I answer them all politely.

Ya and hang up rudely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom